Guild coin contribution failure

Prev1
Ever since they changed the Guild coin contribution counter to the guild activities, there has been issues where the contributions has not been counted correctly.
For example the guild contributions counter in the guild activity clearly states that a player has spent 600 energy, but the energy counter in the guild manager states otherwise. It seems that our guild is not being credited the correct amount of guild coins that we have earned each day. We do believe this is a bug.
Has anyone else experienced this in their Guild?

Replies

• Options
    I need some help understanding this... Can anyone help? The first screen shot shows Brian with 384 energy spent. The second pic shows that I've done my 600. I'm not spending energy around reset. So I don't get it...

https://imgur.com/a/CLAIC
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Bug. Will be fixed in a later update
  • Options
    It's working as intended. Move along.
  • Fearless
    211 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's obviously not working as intended. The numbers don't match and we are not getting all the guild coins we earned.
  • Options
    Ku5XMCX.png
  • Options
    mjR2NQi.png
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Fearless wrote: »
    It's obviously not working as intended. The numbers don't match and we are not getting all the guild coins we earned.

I'm not sure were the link is but it was explained. You do get credit it just don't show right in Guild Screen. But you did do 600 and the Guild got the coin for it. It really is a known bug and will be fixed in a later update. Wasnt being a smart you know what
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    This is a bug that the devs are working on, the counter on the manage screen is not working correctly. You just have to look at the activities screen to see your own contribution.

But as of now you cannot look what your guild mates have contributed.
  • Options

working as intended is EA's response for everything. chilax bro.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hopefully be fixed soon. Guild management stuff is still on personal clock/reset. But everything is based on the guild payout time.
  • Options
    I hoping that they don't come out like GW and say "this is working as intend, it's supposed to be hard to earn coins and take multiple members to earn enough coins as previously given"
  • Options
    It seems as though when the personal tracker and the tracker on the manage screen aren't comletely synced, you lose out. From what I've seen, the system doesn't count anything past 600 in personal. So let's say your personal says 600, but your total in the manage screen says 464, it won't count any energy past the 600 personal to get the two to match. This happened to me yesterday.
  • Options
    Please someone just fix the issue. It's really impacting the enjoyment level of the game.
  • Options
    Maybe someone else can post on this...
    There seems to be a lag between the personal calculator and the calculator in the manage screen. Once the personal calculator gets maxed, if the calculator on the manage screen doesn't match that, it still won't add energy to it if you spend it.
    There should be a way to sync those so that one cannot calculate without the other doing so as well.
    Over a weeks time, this adds up....
  • Options
    This has still not been fixed and we are losing guild coins.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Totals work out.. intra day totals dont
    You dont lose out at all
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's a known issue, but only the devs can post when it's fixed.

I'm the meantime. Make sure everyone in you guild knows NOT to leave the app open or open in the background of your device during the guild's Activity Reset. The game should be completely shutdown during that time.

After that, have them check both their Guild Activity and Guild Management screens to make sure they're at at 0/600 and "0" respectively, before spending energy. If not at zeroes, shut down and restart again. This has been working.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild showed 21k but we received 28k.

So I agree likely visual and also agree that they should share some sort of information if they are capable of figuring it out.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    It's a known issue, but only the devs can post when it's fixed.

I'm the meantime. Make sure everyone in you guild knows NOT to leave the app open or open in the background of your device during the guild's Activity Reset. The game should be completely shutdown during that time.

After that, have them check both their Guild Activity and Guild Management screens to make sure they're at at 0/600 and "0" respectively, before spending energy. If not at zeroes, shut down and restart again. This has been working.

It actually doesn't work for about 1/3 the people. There is latency causing the two clocks to get out of sync and never catch up. An almost sure fire way is after every multi sim make sure the two counters match. If they don't restart the app and they should. Wash and repeat. Do this in conjunction with what you said.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    This has still not been fixed and we are losing guild coins.

You don't loose out on guild coins unless some people don't do their 600. If you go to your daily activities screen and on the guild daily tab you see how much you've spent and how many coins your guild is getting.
    If it shows 600/600 for you you're good and if it shows 30000 next to it your guild is good, otherwise some members aren't giving it their all
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    The main reason guilds were losing coins was because they didn't know that the coins are now collected at the daily guild activity reset and not when logging in after your own reset
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse,

Could you please fix the daily guild coin tracking on the guild screen. I would hate to be kicked out of my guild for not making 600 on that screen when in fact I am according to the daily activity screen. Officers can't see that screen.
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    Options
    +1, this is a huge bug
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Devs - Please fix . thanks
  • Options
    Yea I've seen half my guild not use any energy but they are on chat. I also added up all the coins from each individual and it doesn't match the overall actual guild coins so a lot of people's energy is not shown but is accounted for in the overall guild energy usage. Please fix, I don't want to kick out the wrong members
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    You dont lose out at all
    Saraleb wrote: »
    You dont lose out at all

How do you know, have you had every member of your guild screen shot their personal one to confirm? I don't believe it's working correctly as do many other guilds that are not getting full credit.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse please, you've been asked by many players and this has been discussed in many threads, the head buried in sand technique and avoiding the issue is not appreciated by community and guilds that are losing coins daily.
  • Options
    This bug should be a priority to update. It's not fun have spend or contributed the 600 daily coins and not showing up at the guild leaderboard. As an officer of my guild it gives us problems because we can boot an active contributor without knowing. Plus i'm fan of having the last format where you could track the whole week on contributions and not just daily. But fix this asap.
  • Options
    Yeah, they really need to fix this. I think the problem is that they're using two different counters for the exact same thing.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Better hurry it up EA.... @B_One is on the chopping block. :)