Thank you

Batman44gaming
1826 posts Member
edited August 2016
You made defense actually worth something now.

My Plo Koon's 4 turn defense up will be unstoppable >:).

The meta is shifting, prepare yourselves...

Also, mods I have Devs in the title to show them my thanks(they might think I'm thanking someone else if it's not there)

Edit: gotta keep it consistent. The Devs will know :)
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Not another meta sift, I can't keep up lol.
    They should make defence up more relivant. Not sure if I like across the board buff to defence. Not sure if they ment to buff it in first place. Time will tell.
    Plo Koon is chill, like him :smile:
  • Zip0zilch wrote: »
    Not another meta sift, I can't keep up lol.
    They should make defence up more relivant. Not sure if I like across the board buff to defence. Not sure if they ment to buff it in first place. Time will tell.
    Plo Koon is chill, like him :smile:

That's why you farm characters you like, not the meta. They will eventually get their time in the limelight(it's your time to shine Plo!)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I don't mind the defense increase it really needed it. My Rey one hitted anakin the other day, though he was exposed.. But yeah, I don't see the meta changing.. I can definitely see Anakin lead becoming more and more dangerous though. Add in fives and aayla and that squads defense has gotten even better. Throw in Rey and RG and it's almost all over. Glad I have Count Doodo and grandma Daka though
  • I don't know if it'll necessarily change the meta completely but, if it was intentional (do we have confirmation yet?), it should help calm down pure dps teams. Maybe. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it makes defense mods actually useful and attractive so some characters.
  • I don't mind the defense increase it really needed it. My Rey one hitted anakin the other day, though he was exposed.. But yeah, I don't see the meta changing.. I can definitely see Anakin lead becoming more and more dangerous though. Add in fives and aayla and that squads defense has gotten even better. Throw in Rey and RG and it's almost all over. Glad I have Count Doodo and grandma Daka though

At least it's not dodge amiright
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Hell ya !