Anyone else have this?
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Nope 79
  • Options
    And after August, I'll need 50 more shards to unlock Wedge.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »

I seriously hope I'm wrong bc I just bought him in May, but imo, EA has plans to put him in GW shipments. Again I hope I'm wrong
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    id rather have rex in gw. put wedge in cantina or hard nodes (2).
  • Options

I seriously hope I'm wrong bc I just bought him in May, but imo, EA has plans to put him in GW shipments. Again I hope I'm wrong
    They're not going to release wedge to FTP anytime soon.. Nor will he or Rex be put in gw shipments. Way too soon for wedge to be released. We're most likely gonna get darth maul or kit fisto in gw shipments or cantina store. And Rex will be maybe be released in October. I have two crystal balls people, I know these things
  • Options
    I have two crystal balls people, I know these things

lol
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I want Rex farmable don't care where. I have tried getting him with pack but alas he escapes me.
  • Options

EA didn't give a character this month, they gave us all a wedgie.
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    I want Rex farmable don't care where. I have tried getting him with pack but alas he escapes me.

Amen. Really want Rex to be available somewhere.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    lackhand79 wrote: »
    Hikari wrote: »

Amen. Really want Rex to be available somewhere.

Can have mine, he's a doofus.

OP, if you logged in every day this month, you'll be at 1/80 starting from scratch. Daily login Rewards completed will net you 30/80. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If you check the daily login and click on wedge it tells you. You need 27 more shards to unlock this character... To unlock him you're only suppose to need to get 30.. Since I had shards for him before I need 80 total to unlock him
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    14rypY.png
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    He takes 80 shards total to unlock, unlocks at 4*.
    5HGeT6v.jpg

My account where I have 0 shards, daily login shows he needs 80

DEkQtVg.jpg

My guess is you had 50 shards for him before August.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    I have 3 shards for him lol
  • Options
    Well you can always farm wedge the super slow mo way... Through shipments. We'll need 50 more shards to unlock. 65 more shards after that to 5 star... He should be somewhat useable at 5 stars.. But that's still 115 shards and a lot of crystalssss
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    I have 3 shards for him lol
    OK. I say something broke with you login message.
  • Options

They're not going to release wedge to FTP anytime soon.. Nor will he or Rex be put in gw shipments. Way too soon for wedge to be released. We're most likely gonna get darth maul or kit fisto in gw shipments or cantina store. And Rex will be maybe be released in October. I have two crystal balls people, I know these things

According to a podcast I listened to with Jesse, Wedge will be farmable next month. Didn't say whether it would be hard nodes or one of the shipments, but he will be available to FTP.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

According to a podcast I listened to with Jesse, Wedge will be farmable next month. Didn't say whether it would be hard nodes or one of the shipments, but he will be available to FTP.

You do realize to EA/CG chromium means farmable.
    Don't get your expectations up to Hugh.