Level cap increase

Seriously? you add it the middle of the frigging day? When people have already finished all their frigging daily XP quests?

Wow, that is some **** level stuff there.

Replies

• Ixan
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. Should have let us know. 2:00 p.m. eastern time zone release come on now. Should have given us a heads up. That's a whole days worth of daily exp lost along with the energy refresh I did this morning. I'm pretty irritated.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    They announced it yesterday
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »
    They announced it yesterday

And your point? It should have been at midnight, not 2 PM. I don't have time to read all the announcements, and besides the only one I got was a half hour ago when it went into effect. Nothing popped up on my game yesterday.
  • Options
    Yes but not only do they add it in the middle of the day, they lie about it and post date the message as if it happened at midnight. This is a really fun game though, for total amateur developers!
  • Ixan
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I got a notice about the update dropping sometime in January. Not January 14, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. This is my first time getting on forums for this game because I didn't see a reason to watch them for news in the game when they do in game announcements.

I enjoy this game. I spend my money on this game and for you to drop an update without significant warning upsets me. Any game I've played that do updates give an update time or call it maintenance. Not just out of nowhere here's your update at this random af time.
  • Ixan
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Pokemon wrote: »
    Yes but not only do they add it in the middle of the day, they lie about it and post date the message as if it happened at midnight. This is a really fun game though, for total amateur developers!

Mine did the same thing said message was sent 11 hrs ago. I've played pretty regularly today so I know for a fact it didn't send that long ago.
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Lol!!
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Maybe you can get them to do updates at a time convient for you. I'm sure they will adjust their schedule to accommodate your wishes.
  • Options
    The message obviously wasn't sent 11 hours ago.
  • Options
    pay2win wrote: »

It shows on my game it was sent 11 hours ago. 12 now.
  • Ixan
    10 posts Member
    Options
    pay2win wrote: »

the time stamp on the message said 11 hours ago when I received it in my inbox in game.

• Options
    I am **** at losing all the XP I missed out on in the last few weeks. Sure I get they've created a 'level playing field' for L60s (excluding character upgrades), but the timing and level of announcement ****.

The developers must announce more through the game, not via other channels where people may not see them (I didn't see the 'happening tomorrow' message as it wasn't made ingame - or if it was I didn't get the message).

• Options
    Aceyducey wrote: »
    I am **** at losing all the XP I missed out on in the last few weeks. Sure I get they've created a 'level playing field' for L60s (excluding character upgrades), but the timing and level of announcement ****.

The developers must announce more through the game, not via other channels where people may not see them (I didn't see the 'happening tomorrow' message as it wasn't made ingame - or if it was I didn't get the message).

@EA_Jesse @EA_CSIL
  • Options
    The reality of the situation is that the announcement of the level cap increase did not specify 2 PM Eastern, and many of the hardcore players had already finished their daily activities. As a result, these players effectively lost the value of the experience rewards. The developers should grant the experience rewards to those that finished their dailies prior to 2 PM Eastern to allow them to remain competitive in the "race to 70"!

Name List:
    /s/ Taylor
  • Options
    They posted it on here roughly 18 hours before the update went live. Although not a full 24 hours notice, it was certainly better than giving us no notice at all. Everyone's dailies reset at midnight in their own time zone, so there would be no way to effectively role it out at everyone's daily reset as some users would have access to start leveling up hours before others that are in different time zones.
  • Options
    Think about it this way when the people in front of you hit 70 you will still be getting exp, then when you hit 70 you won't be behind at all... You will be totally caught up!

Another plus is when they are wasting exp you will still be having more fun earning it.

It's all about perspective!
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Think about it this way when the people in front of you hit 70 you will still be getting exp, then when you hit 70 you won't be behind at all... You will be totally caught up!

Another plus is when they are wasting exp you will still be having more fun earning it.

It's all about perspective!

Well from my point of view the Jedi are evil!