Why are characters farmable in two locations in the Cantina?

I guess I am missing something. Presumably the cantina energy cost is more, so why would I farm Luke via 5-A rather than 1-B, Chewia at 5-G rather than 1-C, Talia, Finn, etc?

Do they have different drop rates or something? Another frustrating enigma due to the lack of communication from the team.

Replies

• maybe higher level ability mats
  • xxgozitaxx
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah kind of redundant and pointless to have the entire 5 cantina stage be repeaters. Even half of 6 is a repeat. Yayyyy update.... Come on EA, you can do better.
  • It's pointless. I'd rather do an 8 energy farm for those characters than 10 for 0 reward.
  • Glad I ain't the only one heavily disapointed in this, specially since most of those heroes if you wanted em at 7* you'd have them already.

I don't see the logic here at all, hopefully this is a temporary thing until the next set of characters come out
  • I came here to post the same thing?! Did a dev get confused? There is 0 point to this
  • I see no logic other than it being harder to get to the man Dooku 6G - dream of every player :D
  • I haven't been this disapointed since 6 heroes/villains in battlefront, I guess this is EA's way
  • could be placeholder for future characters
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    yeah. why are they going to let us farm non-farmable toons when they can let us farm already-farmable toons?
  • Always ranting before thinking a bit.
    I bet my left hand (i love my right one too much)
    that in the next update the shards for cantina stage 5 will be replaced with new characters. At least some of them.
    Ally code 632-517-719
  • I'm guessing the cantina credit drop rate, and shard drop rate, and ability mat drop rates would all be higher on a higher tier missions.
  • I was think the same thing. At first I thought they added rebel Luke, lol.
  • I'm guessing the cantina credit drop rate, and shard drop rate, and ability mat drop rates would all be higher on a higher tier missions.

@EA_Jesse ?