T7 guild recruiting (Top 100)

YipMan
23 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hi guys, our guild (47/50) is looking for talented Tier VII oriented players.

Our team is mainly level 80 members, very passionate and highly active. Team happiness is important for us, as having responsible, active and talented mates is how we see a successful guild would be. We are mostly interested in friendly and smart players, which would like to be part of a strong and low pressure active team, surrounded by helpful and supportive star mates.

If you see yourself as Tier VII raider, doing your daily missions effortlessly and looking for passionate long term guild, you can let us know about you. Everyone will be carefully considered, regardless of the current level, roster depth or arena rank.

For any questions and additional information just let me know directly by PM or Line (spiritshine). Everyone will be replied.

Best regards,
Yip Man
982-219-585
Post edited by YipMan on

Replies

• Hello,
    My brother and I are active daily, level 80 with decent rosters both. Sounds like a good fit for us all.

Ally codes:
    Moth Tio - 239-775-776
    Judomonkey - 613-385-196

Thanks
    Moth Tio
  • YipMan
    23 posts Member
    Hi Moth Tio, thank you for your reply. The invitations are on their way.
  • YipMan
    23 posts Member
    Thanks for everyone writing to us today by PM, Line or in the thread. All of you were very nice and it was great experience for both sides.

We became 49/50, adding 2 excellent stars, and we decided to open another 3 places for new members.

If you feel interested, don't hesitate to write us directly by PM or Line (spiritshine). Everyone will be replied regardless of the current strength or arena rank.

Best regards,
    Yip Man
    982-219-585
  • My friends and I are all the top of our guild right now and the leaders but we hit a rough spot and just want a nice new guild. We're all level 80 with strong characters
  • Have one more. Ally code is 776251439. Name is aelmich kidou. Thanks.
  • YipMan
    23 posts Member
    Thanks, I sent him an invitation.
  • Hi guys, we are opening one spot available for a friendly oriented player, having passion in doing easy and comfortable heroic raids.

Our team is appropriate for everyone having ambitions to grow more in a calm environment, surrounded by friendly mates.

If you want to become one of us and can do your daily 600 effortlessly, don't hesitate to write us directly by PM or Line (spiritshine). Everyone will be replied regardless of the current strength or arena rank.

Best regards,
    Yip Man
    982-219-585
  • Hi guys, thank you for all replies, most of you were really nice. We filled the spot successfully with an appropriate player, keep enjoying the game and many victories to everyone!
  • YipMan
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Guys, we are opening 3 spots for T7 oriented players. We do 3 raids every week, easily completed, the team is very friendly and well prepared for the new AAT raid.

For questions or additional details you can PM me here or in Line (spiritshine).

Best regards,
    Yip Man
    982-219-585
    Post edited by YipMan on
  • Thank you all who wrote us today, guys! We decided to open another 2 spots, appropriate for ambitious and friendly T7 players.

Best regards,
    Yip Man
    982-219-585
  • YipMan
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi guys, in the end we got 5 new excellent players. Thank you all for the kind replies and friendships! I will keep this thread updated if we open new spots in future. In case someone needs tips how to improve his game, I am always around, PM me or write me in Line (ID:spiritshine).

Best regards,
    Yip Man
    982-219-585
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello guys, our guild opening another 2 slots for new excellent players. We inviting You to be a part of our guild. We are extremally active players, our guild has a line chat room, but line app isn't obligatory. We have players from all around the world but most from us and uk.

We are easy making Heroic (T7) Rancor raids.
    3 times a week.

And trying hard to kill droids in new one (Normal tier)

Our only need from YOU is 600 energy a day.

Best regards,

HOGO

456-228-965

Lin ID: hogo102
    Post edited by Hogo on
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Still we have two spots opened, I'm waiting for new offers :)
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Hop on top :)
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Hop Hop
  • Still one spot open :)

Please sent me info if You looking for new home :)
    No restricted rules, fun and play.

Regards Hogo
    456-228-965
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Hello Star Wars Heroes!

At the moment our free spots are filled with new Mates.
    But for sure we will back for recruiting in future.

So thanks to all who i spoked before especiale to those who are able to answering my question even if they dont want to join.

See you in future
    WIsh you all a lot of fun from play.

Regards
    HOGO
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Recruiting started... one spot opened :-) mire details soon, ask me if you want detailed info.

Regards
    Hogo
  • 572-127-545

Currently in a guild.
    Always ending around top 10 in pvp.

I'm working on jawas. Good jedi and rebel teams.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Hop on the TOP
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Bump
  • Again one spot open :)
    Please sent me info if You looking for new home :)
    No restricted rules, fun and play.
    Regards Hogo
    456-228-965