game is stuttering/lagging/running slow after the last few updates

Anyone having this issue? it was really smooth b4. i'm playing on iphony6

Replies

• Same issues here 9n a note 5
  • Everything seems to be running quicker and smoother on my iPad Air. I don't know, could be a lack of storage causing it to run slowly.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    EleNiggle wrote: »
    Anyone having this issue? it was really smooth b4. i'm playing on iphony6

No issues on my iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
  • Wholf wrote: »
    Everything seems to be running quicker and smoother on my iPad Air. I don't know, could be a lack of storage causing it to run slowly.

Don't lie to us, you're doing damage control and you're automatically pinning the blame on the user yet again.
    Wholf wrote: »
    Wholf wrote: »
    Tried that and rebooting. And clearing cache
    Well then it's down to your internet connection. Wifi might be running slow, or your router is broken or damaged.

Always deflected the cause of an issue onto the person complaining huh. Best tech assistance I've ever seen.
    Ok, don't cry. I was just wondering if there was a connection issue. He didn't say prior to that, so I was ruling out that possibility.

Ah, yes, sorry I must've accidentally interpreted that comment as an accusation rather than a question.
    That would be my mistake. I'll get a tissue now.

Also, the deletion of this comment just renders my point infallible.

I am so lost. I didn't delete any post. (I don't think you even can) I'm yet again, seeing if there is another issue. When you rule out all possibilities, there will only be one thing left which will be the answer you're looking for. I'm not pinning any blame, simply commenting a possibility. I really don't understand your way of thinking.
  • Same issue here (Android, Samsung Galaxy S4)
  • Yep, a lot of lags since last update, so annoying. On Android here.