Empire assaulted event

I missed the last one too low level. When will it return?

Replies

• Options
    It's more of an insult than an assault, because it seems like it isn't coming back.
  • Options
    Been waiting a long time for militairy might. Its ridiculous
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It obviously didn't make enough money. That's why the Jedi events were cancelled too. People weren't dumb enough to spend crystals to refresh, so they stopped doing the event.

Just ask yourself "Did CG/EA benefit?" when deciding why a specific action was taken (or not taken) or why something was added (or taken out) of the game. Hint: the answer is always "yes".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The achievement is still listed for completion, so I believe it will return. Just as Yoda will, etc.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    The achievement is still listed for completion, so I believe it will return. Just as Yoda will, etc.
    It's ridiculous tbh. Where are the weekly events? It's as if the companies involved don't have a clue in how to keep their customers interested and looking forward to new content. They don't even have to put any effort in to do this as well which is what really bugs me.
  • Options
    Been working on my rebel team since I missed this the first time. Hope it returns soon. I also hope they give us a week or two notice of it coming back so people can prepare. Can we get a dev responce to this? @EA_Jesse.
  • Options
    I don't know but I'm getting bored with the whole game. They want us to log in as much as possible but 90% of the time there's absolutely nothing to do. After GW, challenges, and daily energy refreshes are used it's just a waiting game for arena time and the next daily refresh.

BORING. We need more events or something that pops up randomly. Give us a reason to even check the game throughout the day.
  • Options
    I don't know but I'm getting bored with the whole game. They want us to log in as much as possible but 90% of the time there's absolutely nothing to do. After GW, challenges, and daily energy refreshes are used it's just a waiting game for arena time and the next daily refresh.

BORING. We need more events or something that pops up randomly. Give us a reason to even check the game throughout the day.

+1 for that last part
  • Options
    This is mainly CGs fault. Madden Mobile is also published by EA and theres always tons of stuff going on.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    This is mainly CGs fault. Madden Mobile is also published by EA and theres always tons of stuff going on.

Interesting. Maybe they should change their name to "Lower-Case Games", since the big time seems to be a little too difficult for them. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Totally hilarious when they cancelled the jedi event because nobody liked it when in fact the vast majority of the player base did like it.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    masters wrote: »
    Totally hilarious when they cancelled the jedi event because nobody liked it when in fact the vast majority of the player base did like it.

Well we obviously didn't like it enough to spend money on it :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options

I feel bad for the players who want to get Yoda or get him from 6* to 7*.

The Yoda Event was a big draw for me and I still like using Yoda a lot. I'd have been mad if the Yoda event got cancelled before I got to get him to 7*.
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »

I feel bad for the players who want to get Yoda or get him from 6* to 7*.

The Yoda Event was a big draw for me and I still like using Yoda a lot. I'd have been mad if the Yoda event got cancelled before I got to get him to 7*.
    What on Earth are you talking about? :D
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Slewfoot wrote: »

Interesting. Maybe they should change their name to "Lower-Case Games", since the big time seems to be a little too difficult for them. ;)

Dang. That's cold bro! #micdrop
  • Options

@masters

They cancelled it because the amount of credits and purple mats going out for the Fisto event was INSANE and the whales saw that and were maxing out and taking in 20+ mods and a very good return of credits.

Shards.. Who the heck would pay for Fisto shards? He's horrible!
  • Options

+1 just raids imho

• Options
    Would love seeing a dual synergy-bonus for these two gentlemen.

Darth Vader and Darth Sidious
    13882628_10153805472333450_1144283932282941291_n.jpg?oh=69d1dd9bc218d2bb5b80140ef36b8494&oe=5814CB4D
  • Options
    Who said the Yoda event was cancelled? I show it starting for me in 2d 19h. I think it is on a 21 day cycle. You cannot redo any levels in the Yoda event. So if you already have Yoda maxed, you may not get this event anymore.

Unfortunately for me, I will be one Jedi short of doing the next tier. It will be a non-event for me this round. Again.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    If you have completed it you dont see it anymore
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    You are mistaken. That is only with the yoda event.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options

I know... i was agreeing to the post above.. "If you have Yoda maxed you may not be able to see it anymore"
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Well we obviously didn't like it enough to spend money on it :wink:

I don't buy that being the reason.

They spent the time, money and effort to develop the event. Cancelling the event doesn't return that to them. It's all spent.

Maybe the event did not show the return they would have liked. But cancelling it doesn't help. If anything, you would think they would bring it back more often in hopes that the little bit of money that people did spend on it eventually made it worth the initial effort. Or maybe buff the Jedi to entice people to spend on the event.

Cancelling it only ensures that they will NEVER see a profit on it.
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options

@masters

They cancelled it because the amount of credits and purple mats going out for the Fisto event was INSANE and the whales saw that and were maxing out and taking in 20+ mods and a very good return of credits.

Shards.. Who the heck would pay for Fisto shards? He's horrible!

That's the first I heard that. The prevailing opinion seems to be that no one spent crystals on it.
  • Options
    I stopped spending when the cloud of the dark side f**ked the events schedule. Yoda and the two assault events should be on a constant monthly rotation.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    They cancelled the event because it was a liability.

Literally the issue was false advertising because of what it displayed as your rewards vs what you actually got. I'm fairly certain that if you do some digging there is a class action against them.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    They said "it didn't live up to their high standards" lol which was your first clue that was a lie. They don't even know what they are releasing in their patches anymore lol
  • Options

I know... i was agreeing to the post above.. "If you have Yoda maxed you may not be able to see it anymore"
    Because you didn't quote or @mention anybody, I assumed you were replying to the OP. No worries.
  • Options

@masters

Hehe, I think you are one of the few people who saw that for what it was. I stocked up on ability mats during that event, it was very lucrative. I still have a surplus of blue ability mats, purely due to that event. :smile:
  • Options
    I didn't even know you could refresh this event with crystals. I just want it to come back so I can get the 10 vader shards for the achievement.