Stealth nerfs/buffs

STOP IT :'(

Replies

• Options
    There, there
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • NeonPhyzics
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    STOP IT :'(

185y9r.jpg

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I agree.... it's bad enough this game has become one giant slot machine; now you guys are sneaking around to the back of the machine and changing the labels on everything.
    "Yay, I pulled all 7's!"
    "Sorry: this week you need a row of lemons"
  • Options
    The ironic thing is that this update was primarily a bug fix update. There was a huge list of bugs that were being fixed.

They just can't seem to get it right, the update created worse bugs than it fixed.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    +1

We all understand the game needs to evolve. We also understand that one of the objectives to make money for EA/CG - but there is a right way and a wrong way.

Changing things in an obvious attempt to coerce people into spending more money - with no communication whatsoever is getting old.

I have long supported this game both with playing time and the occasional purchase, but this is a poor business model. Many who have been playing the game for months have seen many of the things they have spent time and/or money on, made virtually worthless with a single update. Examples:

1) Barris-gate.
    2) Poe speed/ability nerf.
    3) Mods - and then their consequent nerf.
    4) Now armor buff.

That's not even bringing up the pre-crafting debacle or the various guild-hopping loopholes that finally have been closed (months after they had been exploited to the maximum by many guilds - including the Han Solo unlock.)

All many of us have asked is communication. Give us a week or two to prepare for nerfs/buffs. But we can't even get the respect of that. Instead of "Here's a new update...BEND OVER!!!" at least take us out to dinner first. It's not that difficult.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*