Lone Starrs recruiting for t5/t6

Looking for members who want to raid regularly, and enjoy the game. We have a solid, active core. Just looking for a few more active members to fill out our roster and help us advance as a guild.

Pm me or add me in game for invite.

Elebrind 527-874-599

Replies

• Just a few spots open. Starting a t6 tonight
  • Still have openings. Active guild chat.
  • Currently running t6, then will do a few back to back t5
  • Cleared out some more spaces. Looking for postpone that want regular raid rewards. Active group is more important than strong individual
  • Kobey
    16 posts Member
    if you have line please add me rhyskobey

Lv80 plenty of 7 star toons, raid 7 exp and looking for a guild that's doing t5-6 raids. Looking for a change my current guild is too full on and so many rules it's taking the fun away.

England player extremely active to the point of obsession
  • Not sure how many members you have but we have room for about 15 if you are interested in a merger. We have been raiding t6 every 4-5 days for the past few weeks. We can do t5 in pretty much one reset.

392-673-485
  • We only have about 5 open spots at the moment
  • Looking to bring 3 people over. Do you still have space?
  • Yes, still some spots left
  • Still a few spots for active members looking to enjoy the game and earn rewards.

If you have questions or want an invite pm me, add me on line (ID elebrind) or send ally invite in game 527-874-599
  • Clearing out the inactives, we need active players to raid regularly and get rewards. About 10 spots available. Come join the fun!
  • Hey mate, going to send you an ally invite in a minute
  • Still some openings. Come join an active guild and get regular rewards
  • Friendly active guild looking for players that want to advance and grow as a group.
  • Still have 10 slots available? Our guild is disbanding and we need a new home. Everyone is active and used to running tier 5&6 raids
  • I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics on average per week. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again. I've had guys that finished in 30th and still get a fully crafted furnace.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe

Ally Code: 411-934-535
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/