How is Rey balanced?

wrespawn
2 posts Member
edited January 2016
Every time I go up against her in PVP she is usually the first to attack out of everyone and she crits for over 3k. Unless she randomly goes for my tank she drains over 2/3rds of the life of my heros on her first hit. By the time I get to attack i'm down a hero. Her follow up attacks are ridiculously high. I have no chance. Its always a wipe, very seldom can I kill her before she's decimated my team. Usually I only get the chance to take her out if the other team doesn't have a tank that can taunt.

This is absolutely brutal.

Replies

• wait till GW where you cant retreat now, so be prepared to hit a wall you cant pass
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • you can retreat?
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Remember that she is the new god on SW lore!
  • You can retreat, but it resets the battle on both sides (all characters have full health, your's and the opponent). There is no swapping out injured heroes anymore; you go in and either win, or restart the match from scratch.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    You can retreat, but it resets the battle on both sides (all characters have full health, your's and the opponent). There is no swapping out injured heroes anymore; you go in and either win, or restart the match from scratch.

Wow, that's going to be a wall
  • Rey has low health and if you land a Lumi force and another hit she is dead. She dodges well though.
  • She's quick and hits like a train, but absolutely needs Poe to be viable in my opinion. AoE wrecks her pretty hard, and you instantly reduce her damage by 20% if you can debuff her, which is fairly easy to do with Sid/IG88/Vader etc. With the right buffs she'll absolutely 1 shot a fair amount of characters, but at that point you're pouring 2, 3, or even 4 turns worth of resources in to getting her buffed to do that. If it really takes that many actions to get her to full force and able to do her combo right, its not *really* a 1 shot now is it?
  • She is great for a player to use her as a player can get the most out if her

Ai on the other hand, should only hit you once with her and that's really it, Luke, FOTP hit harder than Rey does on her first attack. She dies in 2-3 hits. If she is not dead by turn 3-4 thens that's the players fault and you should lose