After much research and reading posts, I established some farm routes which enables good combinations squads for GW, arena and events:
1) DARTH_AZRAEL SAFE ROUTE
GW: Luminara (1) > Phasma (1) > Biggs/IG-86 (2) > Cad Bane > Teebo > Dathcha/Poggle (3) > whatever. Arena: ST Han > Ackbar > IG-88 > HK-47 > Nebit > Tarkin > whatever. Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Old Daka > Fives > Jawa Scavenger > Poe > whatever. Cantina Battles: GS > Lando > Wedge > Old Ben/JKA (4) > Barriss/RG (5) > Aayla/B2 (6) > whatever. Guild: Rey > JE > whatever.
(1) You do not need to maximize Luminara to 7 stars in the beginning. 5 stars is enough for it to help you until you can invest in high-end heroes. Use hard nodes too. After that, maximize Phasma. She will be the leader of your team in arena for a long time (and have other uses in the future).
(2) You must decide whether to build a droid team in the future or not. If not, Biggs is an excellent choice, even for events.
(3) Dathcha gained a higher level of importance due to new raid (droids). Poogle is a great hero, but fell into disuse because of the undeniable superiority of HK-47 leadership and synergy of droids with new Jawas (JE and Nebit). The GW shop has heroes from different factions that can help in specific events, so it would be acceptable to opt for some of them before Poogle.
(4) Here is a personal choice. JKA is excellent for AOE teams, danger zone, GW, Yoda event, everywhere. However, despite the evasion meta not be as popular as before, Old Ben still a very useful hero and able to counter EP teams.
(5) Here you need to decide if you want to maximize Barriss, RG or both. These heroes are already farmed in hard nodes. At this moment you can use cantina energy to speed up the process (which would allow you to work on other heroes in hard nodes) or, if you do not feel it necessary, go to the next farm.
(6) Both are spectacular heroes. Aayla is powerful under JKA lead and can be used in the arena, GW and events (especially in Yoda event). B2 is useful in any composition but is mostly used in droid teams.
Important: Some heroes can be farmed in their hard nodes as they become available. These heroes are useful and have varied uses, then gear and starring them gradually without interfering with the shard farm of the main heroes (Rey, JKA etc). I will mention some of them in order of my preference, but invest a maximum of 2 of them at time, so that the cost of energy does not harm your gear farm:
- RG (1) > Chewie (2) > Barriss (3) > Jawa > EE > ES > FOTP.
(1) RG reach 5 stars at player level 70 and 6 stars at level 80. That's all you need for a long time.
(2) For CH event. If you choose to farm Dengar, Chewie will still be useful in the raid due to its TM removal, but the decision is yours.
(3) You only need unlock her. But if you want Yoda, maximize her.
Objectives: Up to level 85 you will have the most useful factions and heroes available for F2P:
Rebels: Lando, ST Han, Ackbar, Wedge and Biggs.
Scoundrels: Lando, ST Han, IG-88, Cad Bane and Chewie.
Droids: HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, JE and B2/Nebit.
Jedis: JKA, QGJ, Aayla, Barriss and Luminara.
Jawas: Nebit, JE, Jawa Scavenger, Dathcha and Jawa.
2) BALDWOOKIEE DROID PATH
GW: IG-86 > Dathcha > Cad Bane > Poggle > whatever. Arena: Unlock Nebit > IG-88 5* > HK-47 5* > Nebit 5* > Finish all in order > whatever. Cantina Shipments: Jawa Scavenger 3* > HRS > Finish Jawa Scavenger > Poe > whatever. Cantina Battles: Jawa (till level 44) > IG-100 > Jawa 5* > Lando > Finish Jawa > whatever. Guild: JE > Dengar > whatever.
* Some heroes are useful at this point, especially in arena shop, which has 3 key heroes for droid team.
This route allowed early access to the challenges of CD mods.
Important: The droid path is difficult without droid pack. I know, F2P dont want to spent in game, but consider that: 3 key heroes for droid team are in arena. RG can be used for awhile in Nebit's spot, but you need HK-47 and IG-88 together in your composition. Its a very good investment and your account will evolve more faster.
3) ZOOEY CH FOCUS PATH
GW: Luminara (5/6 stars) > Phasma > Biggs > Teebo > whatever. Arena: ST Han (1) > Leia/88 (2) > Rebels/Droids (3) > whatever. Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Unlock Boba > whatever. Cantina Battles: GS (4/5 stars) > Unlock Old Ben > Lando > Wedge > whatever. Guild: Rey > whatever. *Hard Nodes: Rey > RG > JKA > whatever.
(1) CH Focus. ST Han have scoundrel and rebel tags. Wonderful for events.
(2) Here is a personal choice. Choose your attacker considering this: Leia is useful for almost everything and she is a rebel (good for events). IG-88 is very strong, indispensable in a droid team and for CH event (he is a scoundrel).
(3) Here is a personal choice too. Investing in other rebels (Leia, Ackbar) or droids (IG-88, HK-47) available according to your choice in step 2.
Baldwookiee for ideas for a droid farm route. Zooey. We have some discussions about the price of early CH focus, but she have good points and it is important to explain them so players can decide about pros and cons of each route.
Edit (23/08/2016): I made some changes based on current meta.
Edit (25/09/2016): I made some changes based on current meta.
Edit (12/10/2016): I made some changes based on current meta, new events and new level challenges.
Edit (10/11/2016): I made some changes based on current meta, new events and new feature: Ships.