Best F2P farm route

Replies

• Oh, sorry, not recommending you go all-out for scoundrels, necessarily. Just in terms of which scoundrels to focus on, those seem the fastest and most worthwhile. I could think about whether I'd recommend a different guide, but I haven't gone that far and wouldn't suggest at this point you scrap one of those three in favor of *just* scoundrels (you've gotta do all the other parts of the game as well, after all).

Really good advice! Thanks so much for all the help!
    And thanks for the advice on Chewie :smiley: Kind of had that impression of him, might even consider going Boba instead from this point forward, since at least there have been rumors of a rework for him down the road (maybe even as soon as the ships arrive).

I really hope that ships is cool. :smiley: About Chewie, No prob. He was one of the main reasons I started a new account. Thanks for the chat!
  • Hello,

After much research and reading posts, I established some farm routes which enables good combinations squads for GW, arena and events:

1) DARTH_AZRAEL SAFE ROUTE

GW: Luminara (1) > Phasma (1) > Teebo > Biggs/IG-86 (2) > Cad Bane > Dathcha/Poggle (3) > whatever.
    Arena: Leia > Ackbar > ST Han > IG-88 > HK-47 > Nebit > whatever.
    Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Old Daka > Fives > Jawa Scavenger > Poe > whatever.
    Cantina Battles: GS > Lando (4) > Barriss (4) > RG (4) > Old Ben/JKA (5) > whatever.
    Guild: Rey > JE / Dengar (6) > whatever.

(1) You do not need to maximize Luminara to 7 stars in the beginning. 5 stars is enough for it to help you until you can invest in high-end heroes. Use hard nodes too. After that, maximize Phasma. She will be the leader of your team in arena for a long time (and have other uses in the future).

(2) You must decide whether to build a droid team in the future or not. If not, Biggs is an excellent choice, even for events.

(3) Dathcha gained a higher level of importance due to new raid (droids). Poogle is a great hero, but fell into disuse because of the undeniable superiority of HK-47 leadership and synergy of droids with new Jawas (JE and Nebit). The GW shop has heroes from different factions that can help in specific events, so it would be acceptable to opt for some of them before Poogle.

(4) Just unlock and gear these heroes as much as possible, giving priority to Lando. They are extraordinary for GW, events etc. Maximize them after RG (when you reach 77th level you can farm him). If you have plans to change RG by ST Han/Poe in your team, the best is to maximize Lando after unlocking Barriss.

(5) Here is a personal choice. If you have plans to make a AOE team JKA is excellent. However, despite the evasion meta not be as popular as before, Old Ben still a very useful hero and able to counter EP teams.

(6) Here is a personal choice too. In time, you will have exactly 5 scoundrels for Credit Heist (CH) event (Lando, ST Han, Cad Bane, IG-88 and Chewie), but Dengar is awesome for CH and raids. JE is a must have hero for droid team, indispensable for critical damage (CD) mod challenge and very useful for new raid.

Important: Some heroes can be farmed in their hard nodes as they become available. These heroes are useful and have varied uses, then gear and starring them gradually without interfering with the shard farm of the main heroes (Rey, JKA etc). I will mention some of them in order of my preference, but invest a maximum of 2 of them at time, so that the cost of energy does not harm your gear farm:

- RG (1) > Chewie (2) > Barriss (3) > EE > ES > FOTP > Veers.

(1) RG reach 5 stars at player level 70 and 6 stars at level 80. That's all you need for a long time.

(2) For CH event. If you choose to farm Dengar, Chewie will still be useful in the raid due to its TM removal, but the decision is yours.

(3) Just unlock her. If you get it fast, will save cantina energy for best heroes.

2) BALDWOOKIEE DROID PATH

GW: IG-86 > Dathcha > Cad Bane > Poggle > whatever.
    Arena: Unlock Nebit > IG-88 5* > HK-47 5* > Nebit 5* > Finish all in order > whatever.
    Cantina Shipments: Jawa Scavenger 3* > HRS > Finish Jawa Scavenger > Poe > whatever.
    Cantina Battles: Jawa (till level 44) > IG-100 > Jawa 5* > Lando > Finish Jawa > whatever.
    Guild: JE > Dengar > whatever.

* Some heroes are useful at this point, especially in arena shop, which has 3 key heroes for droid team.

This route allowed early access to the challenges of CD mods.

Important: The droid path is difficult without droid pack. I know, F2P dont want to spent in game, but consider that: 3 key heroes for droid team are in arena. RG can be used for awhile in Nebit's spot, but you need HK-47 and IG-88 together in your composition. Its a very good investment and your account will evolve more faster.

3) ZOOEY CH FOCUS PATH

GW: Luminara (5/6 stars) > Phasma > Biggs > Teebo > whatever.
    Arena: ST Han (1) > Leia/88 (2) > Rebels/Droids (3) > whatever.
    Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Unlock Boba > whatever.
    Cantina Battles: GS (4/5 stars) > Unlock Old Ben > Lando > Wedge > whatever.
    Guild: Rey > whatever.
    *Hard Nodes: Rey > RG > JKA > whatever.

(1) CH Focus. ST Han have scoundrel and rebel tags. Wonderful for events.

(2) Here is a personal choice. Choose your attacker considering this: Leia is useful for almost everything and she is a rebel (good for events). IG-88 is very strong, indispensable in a droid team and for CH event (he is a scoundrel).

(3) Here is a personal choice too. Investing in other rebels (Leia, Ackbar) or droids (IG-88, HK-47) available according to your choice in step 2.

CREDITS TO:

Baldwookiee for ideas for a droid farm route.
    Zooey. We have some discussions about the price of early CH focus, but she have good points and it is important to explain them so players can decide about pros and cons of each route.

THANKS!

Edit (23/08/2016): I made some changes based on current meta.
    Edit (25/09/2016): I made some changes based on current meta.
    Edit (12/10/2016): I made some changes based on current meta, new events and new level challenges.

@Darth_Azrael What exactly does "CH" stand for? As in "ZOOEY 'CH' FOCUS PATH". Anybody?
  • @KillerSwan13 I assume Credit Heist
  • @KillerSwan13 I assume Credit Heist

Thanks again!
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    These are all great posts and the info is much appreciated. That said, I think the Zooey path is not very focused. If you are going for credit heist early, why isn't Cad Bane listed? Why is Biggs listed if not going for Rebels/Wedge? I mean, there are only 3 scoundrel's listed at all.

Also, might not make sense to spend that much time on boba when most players will never gear him. You are better off getting a scoundrel that serves some use in other areas. Assuming you go after the core scoundrels of Lando/Sthan/IG88/Cad Bane (only core because he is easiest to farm), there is 1 spot left on the team. Maybe get boba to 5 stars or so to let you complete early CH events, but I think it makes far more sense to use that last spot on someone with viability in other parts of the game. Thus, do the slow farm for Dengar in guild shipments or even do Chewie in Cantina and hard nodes. At least Chewie can be useful in raids and while he takes a lot of purple gear, he only needs 1 piece of raid gear to max.

It makes more sense in my opinion, considering both early and late game results, to do Lumi to 4/5 stars, then Cad Bane to 7 in GW, Lando to 7 in cantina nodes, Unlock StHan in arena, then unlock IG 88, finish StHan, then finish 88. Then there are options. Easiest to farm with some late game viability due to raids = chewie. Best late game viability, but hardest to farm = dengar. Least useful in early or late game and ridiculous to gear, but an easy farm = Boba.
    Post edited by Ava_Kdizzle on
  • Roc_Laivindur
    211 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Ava_Kdizzle
    So perhaps something more like the following edits? Any of the either/or toon listings depend on whether your priority is arena, events, or raids, but this rough path would at least keep you relatively competitive in all areas while still being more of a true CH focus:

GW: Luminara (4*/5*) > Cad (4*) > Phasma > finish Cad > Biggs/Teebo > whatever
    Arena: ST Han (5*) > 88(5*) > finish STH > finish 88 > Greedo/Rebels/Droids > whatever
    Cantina Shipments: Boba (4*) > QGJ > Fives/Daka > whatever
    Cantina Battles: GS (4*/5*) > Chewie (4*) > RG 5* > Lando > finish RG > finish Chewie (if taking to 7*) > whatever
    Guild: Dengar > JE/Rey > whatever
    Hard Nodes: RG (5* ) > Chewie/Boba (4*) > Rey > JKA > whatever

Options:
    (1) All Scoundrels, all the time - STH, IG-88, Greedo all strong for heists, but all available in Arena shipments. Choosing all three of these early means punting both Rebel and Droid teams for a bit
    (2) Rebels for events/Palp - Biggs after Cad is 6*, Leia or Ackbar after 88, and Wedge before completing Chewie in the Cantina
    (3) Droids for GW/arena - HK and Nebit after STH is 6* and before finishing 88, B2 before finishing Chewie in Cantina, 86 after Cad is 6*, JE simultaneous with Dengar - - - note: because of all the Arena farms, droids are the most disruptive to a Scoundrel focus
    (4) AoE for current Arena meta - JKA before finishing Chewie in Cantina
    (5) Jedi, four of the following six - IGD before/with Dengar, finish Lumi before Phasma, unlock OB before Lando, finish after, JC in hard nodes, Ahsoka after QGJ, Eeth after 88
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Roc_Laivindur. Yeah. That looks much better. I would just change the cantina battles, especially since RG isnt available until much later.

Cantina Battles: Lando > Chewie to 4 stars > fill team need to 4 stars > finish Chewie (if taking to 7*) > whatever
    Post edited by Ava_Kdizzle on
  • Oh, and I forgot the tiny furry people option! Teebo after finishing Cad, Chirpa after Chewie's at 4*, EE from guild along with Dengar, and farm EE/ES early and often from the LS/DS nodes :smile:
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    These are all great posts and the info is much appreciated. That said, I think the Zooey path is not very focused. If you are going for credit heist early, why isn't Cad Bane listed? Why is Biggs listed if not going for Rebels/Wedge? I mean, there are only 3 scoundrel's listed at all.

Also, might not make sense to spend that much time on boba when most players will never gear him. You are better off getting a scoundrel that serves some use in other areas. Assuming you go after the core scoundrels of Lando/Sthan/IG88/Cad Bane (only core because he is easiest to farm), there is 1 spot left on the team. Maybe get boba to 5 stars or so to let you complete early CH events, but I think it makes far more sense to use that last spot on someone with viability in other parts of the game. Thus, do the slow farm for Dengar in guild shipments or even do Chewie in Cantina and hard nodes. At least Chewie can be useful in raids and while he takes a lot of purple gear, he only needs 1 piece of raid gear to max.

It makes more sense in my opinion, considering both early and late game results, to do Lumi to 4/5 stars, then Cad Bane to 7 in GW, Lando to 7 in cantina nodes, Unlock StHan in arena, then unlock IG 88, finish StHan, then finish 88. Then there are options. Easiest to farm with some late game viability due to raids = chewie. Best late game viability, but hardest to farm = dengar. Least useful in early or late game and ridiculous to gear, but an easy farm = Boba.

Basically I was trying to find the easiest way to get 5 scoundrels (which you don't need to star) to do the event while getting Wiggs asap for arena. From my experience, Lando and StHan are the only necessary toons really for CH, and u can fill the other 3 slots with fodder (Chewie, Boba, 88)

@Roc_Laivindur that seems fine, but you might not be able to take top 10 or top 5 arena or whatever which should be the main focus still imo.
  • Who exactly is "Wiggs"? I can't find him anywhere and from what I am hearing all over the place, he is great.
  • Haha. "Wiggs" is the combination of Biggs Darklighter and Wedge Antilles. Together, due to Wedge's unique, they are fantastic and most people consider them the best part of an arena team right now. Just note, Wedge is not available until cantina battle 6-F, which I think unlocks around level 68 or 69. He is also very difficult to gear up, but worth it.
  • @KillerSwan13 -- Wedge + Biggs, also lovingly referred to as "Danger Zone." That pair is just a wrecking ball together, especially with Lando and STH.

@Zooey -- Absolutely agree that if you focus scoundrels that heavily, you may have some trouble keeping up in Arena and GW. That said, if you can get more credits earlier by putting everything into scoundrels, I'd be curious if it would allow you to catch up in other areas of the game faster, knowing that you've got the resources to max toon levels and make purchases from the mod shipments. I think of the three paths listed by @Darth_Azrael , I followed yours most closely, and I'm hanging with my guild's top performers in raid pretty closely, as well as sitting top-30 in my arena shard and regularly completing GW (plus, crucially, top heist rewards every week). I'm a big fan of not focusing too much on any one narrow group :)
  • Who exactly is "Wiggs"? I can't find him anywhere and from what I am hearing all over the place, he is great.

Does it mean "Biggs"? Or maybe "Wedge"?
  • Haha. "Wiggs" is the combination of Biggs Darklighter and Wedge Antilles. Together, due to Wedge's unique, they are fantastic and most people consider them the best part of an arena team right now. Just note, Wedge is not available until cantina battle 6-F, which I think unlocks around level 68 or 69. He is also very difficult to gear up, but worth it.
    @KillerSwan13 -- Wedge + Biggs, also lovingly referred to as "Danger Zone." That pair is just a wrecking ball together, especially with Lando and STH.

@Zooey -- Absolutely agree that if you focus scoundrels that heavily, you may have some trouble keeping up in Arena and GW. That said, if you can get more credits earlier by putting everything into scoundrels, I'd be curious if it would allow you to catch up in other areas of the game faster, knowing that you've got the resources to max toon levels and make purchases from the mod shipments. I think of the three paths listed by @Darth_Azrael , I followed yours most closely, and I'm hanging with my guild's top performers in raid pretty closely, as well as sitting top-30 in my arena shard and regularly completing GW (plus, crucially, top heist rewards every week). I'm a big fan of not focusing too much on any one narrow group :)

HaHa! Sorry, stupid mistake. :smiley:
    @KillerSwan13 -- Wedge + Biggs, also lovingly referred to as "Danger Zone." That pair is just a wrecking ball together, especially with Lando and STH.

HaHa! Sorry, **** mistake. :smiley:

Just so you know, that censored word said s7upid. :smiley:
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    Droids can make a devastating Arena and GW team all in one. I finish in top 5 most days with 47, 86, 88, 100, and JE. Today, I was 3, and the top 2 ran 47, 86, 88, Nebit, and JE. That's a tough team to start with because you three arena only farms. You can build to this team with the following:

Poggle (L), 86, 88, GS, and RG
    Poggle (L), 86, 88, 100, RG
    47 (L), 86, 88, 100, JE

Do you prefer ig 100 over B2? Thx for the heads up! :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Good evening! I made some changes based on current meta, new events and new feature: Ships.
  • Hello.

Just wanted to thank you for this excellent guide. He allowed me a nice f2p start.
    Now that i'm lv 38 i am facing a dilemna and would like some opinions.

I got Rey at start in pack. I'm working to get Lando and Sthan. Already got QGJ.

So my future team will be

Lando
    Sthan
    Rey
    Qgj

The last spot is the dilemna. Since i'm f2p i'm not allowed to make any mistake if i want to stay in top 5.
    So should i farm Biggs or Phasma ?

Biggs can benefit from lando lead , rebel event and is part of meta, so can't be a waste.

Phasma is a good lead, Rey can immensely benefit from Victory march, and that will also make dark side route possible , because taking biggs will leave me with no dark side hero on my main team, leaving me clueless at how i will pass lv4 on dark side road lol.

So for you guys , what would be the best choice?

I really have to focus on one team since i am f2p, so i cannot take both, at least not before long.
  • Eveets wrote: »
    Hello.
    I really have to focus on one team since i am f2p, so i cannot take both, at least not before long.

Yeah, that was my least favorite part. You have very little margin for error to be able to keep getting enough crystals to continue keeping up without paying. And stress is no fun, its just a game, but nobody like losing when they don't need to.

If you don't have one dark side character in your arena team you end up leveling up a bunch of rather undesirable dark side starter toons. The cost to level up is rather cheap until you get to 50-55ish. After that each level costs a good chunk of change. I have found you can get by without farming a dark side toon until roughly that point. this means that, if you want, you can make your second GW toon or second cantina toon a dark side character. phasma or cad i would vote. almost all gear is available on both light and dark sides. it is not essential to progress on the dark side beyond level 5ish.

if you can join a great guild, they will be able to gift you the dark side gear you can't, get given enough time. earlier in this thread someone said your guild did not matter that much. I don't think that is true, it matters a lot. if you join a guild doing heroic raids you get a lot of guild store coins as long as you do your part. if you join a guild that is simply very full and active but not heroic that works too. you get a lot of coins because they raid a lot. and guild coins are what you need to farm Rey, Engineer, and others.

to sum up, its a tough choice, Biggs can drive a ship soon, so maybe that is your deciding factor? :smile:
  • Hello Eveets! Glad to help!

Rey in start pack? You are lucky!

Biggs is a very good hero, but he only really shines with Wedge. This composition become very strong with Phasma's victory march. St Han gives you a good start and Phasma can give another turn to you. She is a very good leader on DS teams too. You can farm Biggs after that.
  • Can someone help me hit the top of the arena on a f2p account I've made 2 accounts one I took a break and am way behind and the other I can't seem to hit top 50 can I get the farming path that will most likely me keep me high in the arena and I'll try again when I pull a decent hero from the re roll
  • Here is my take on f2p strategy to stay in top 5 arena and beat Credit Heist at all levels at once. I started this path end of September, and am level 73 now, always top 5 at payout. Arena team is three at gear 9 and two at gear 8 (of course 7*, max level and abilities).

1) Farm GS and Lando in Cantina, always two refreshes.
    2) Farm QGJ in Cantina store
    3) Farm STH in Arena store
    4) Farm Phasma in GW store

This leads to a very easy to maintain Arena team of Phasma (L), GS, Lando, STH, QGJ. Always keep level, abilities and most important gear to maximum!

5) Farm Rey and Dengar in Guild store
    6) Farm IG-88 in Arena store after STH
    7) Farm Chewie in Cantina to 5*, not more
    8) Farm RG, Anakin and Rey from hard nodes, RG is slow farm but worth it. You can skip this step if you need energy for gear.

This gives you a Credit Heist team of Lando, STH, IG-88, Chewie, Dengar which is good enough to beat it (just have Lando and STH on max, they are the stars)

9) You will have time until level 69, now finish mod nodes and farm 5 dot health mods to improve main chars
    10) At level 69 farm Wedge from Cantina and Biggs from GW store and gear them up

When Wedge, Biggs, Rey are strong enough you can use them in Arena team, like Wegde, Biggs, Lando, STH, Rey/QGJ.

11) At level 77 farm Anakin from Cantina and gear him.

This gives you the current f2p meta of Wedge, Biggs, Lando, STH, Anakin. Have fun!

Notes:

1) Don't hesitate to farm gear! Even if this means simming nodes for two days until the 50 purple cuffs are complete! Gear is simply the most important factor to make your team stronger.

2) Look out for a guild which does T7 raids and needs contributors for 600 daily tickets. Get GS or Lando to 7* as fast as possible and enjoy the T7 raid gear. With the above initial arena team (which are all 7* rather fast) I very soon wasn't even last, but placed in top 30 for raid, this team is amazingly strong very fast.

3) Don't spend crystals on cards, only energy refreshes. This brings gear, cantina shards and levels you up faster. The mod pack cards which appear sometimes are an excellent buy though. I went the dolphin route to buy a few of these, they have loads of V-A and V-B mods which translate into huge secondary stats.

4) After the steps above you can farm whatever you like. I am going a resistance route for speed mod challenge and Ackbar for ships, but it's really your personal taste. Just never miss to level and gear your arena team to the max. You might even go for a healer, I didn't need one yet, also not for GW - I haven't even started on Lumi yet (Ackbar trap against Vader and self heals from Lando and STH does the trick).

5) Last but not least, never miss out on free energy and low cost shipments, give and take guild exchange liberally, and never let your energies stay on max.
  • "Rey in start pack" .

Well i should say i rerolled until i got an interesting hero.
    No room for luck or anything as free to play if you want the top 10. :) So many whales... Frightening to see how much money some guys spend in this game...
    At lv37 with 2 refreshing in both energies per day (cantina and basic) and a turbo climbing in arena (top 10 in 3 days), i'm struggling vs lv 44 guys with a lineup like maul,rex,lumi,sunfac,jka...totally insane.
    It's really hard to compete for top 5 even with a perfect f2p start.
    Thanks for your advices, i still haven't decided yet.
    Shadow, there is no easy way. Grab the best hero you can at start,spend as much crystals as needed to be in top 10 the first or second day( very important) of play, then gear and level as fast as possible and pray to not have too much whales (seems impossible those days).
    Then spend your crystals efficiently to stay in that top 10, top 5 if you are very lucky with whales.

It's like an insane race and you'll be under pressure every **** day lol. No mistakes or bad choices allowed.

• What doitsuyama posted is the perfect blueprint imo.
    Thats what i'm doing , but it's very hard to stay in top 5
  • Can someone help me hit the top of the arena on a f2p account I've made 2 accounts one I took a break and am way behind and the other I can't seem to hit top 50 can I get the farming path that will most likely me keep me high in the arena and I'll try again when I pull a decent hero from the re roll

Dear Shadowcolassal, all 3 paths have potential and the focus is exactly the best positioning possible in rank, but I need to be honest with you: This game is extremely unfair with F2P.

When I decided to create this topic and share my experiences, it was my intention to help the F2P achieve the best possible result without investing in the wrong heroes, but even with all the tips the world can not guarantee will be in the top 5 all the time. On my server it has several P2P and P2W with a huge collection of heroes. They can combine the heroes they want and always be on meta. It will always be difficult for an F2P to compete with a player like that, but at least it will be in the best possible path.

In this topic my focus was only on the farm route, but there are several other factors that will influence your development, such as gear farm, mod farm, events that demand specific heroes, better investment of crystals, choice of guild... unfortunately today this information is scattered throughout the forum but I have plans for a new topic just by addressing those points to supplement the information.
  • Wow! very nice post, Doitsuyama! A lot of good advices!
  • Eveets wrote: »
    "Rey in start pack" .

Well i should say i rerolled until i got an interesting hero.
    No room for luck or anything as free to play if you want the top 10. :) So many whales... Frightening to see how much money some guys spend in this game...
    At lv37 with 2 refreshing in both energies per day (cantina and basic) and a turbo climbing in arena (top 10 in 3 days), i'm struggling vs lv 44 guys with a lineup like maul,rex,lumi,sunfac,jka...totally insane.
    It's really hard to compete for top 5 even with a perfect f2p start.
    Thanks for your advices, i still haven't decided yet.
    Shadow, there is no easy way. Grab the best hero you can at start,spend as much crystals as needed to be in top 10 the first or second day( very important) of play, then gear and level as fast as possible and pray to not have too much whales (seems impossible those days).
    Then spend your crystals efficiently to stay in that top 10, top 5 if you are very lucky with whales.

It's like an insane race and you'll be under pressure every **** day lol. No mistakes or bad choices allowed.

Yes, sad but true. The important thing is to do our best and have fun. If some F2P is worried about being the top 1 to have fun, better to change the game.
  • Hello everyone! I was looking at this thread a while ago and I put together this farming path:

Galactic War: Lumi (5*) > Phasma (5*) > Biggs (5*) > Teebo (3*) > Whatever

Arena Shipments: STH (5*) > 88 (5*) > other rebels/droids (based on meta) > whatever

Cantina Shipments: Qui-Gon (5*) > Unlock Boba > Finish Qui-Gon > whatever

Cantina Battles: Geo Soldier (7*) > Unlock Old Ben > Lando (5*) > Wedge (5*) > whatever

Guild Store: Dengar/Rey when available (5*) > JE (5*) > whatever

Hard Nodes: Rey/RG (5*) > Anakin (5*) > whatever

Right now my arena squad is: STH (4*) (L), Geo Soldier (4*), Jedi Knight Anakin (4*), Chewy (4*), Talia (3*). I own Qui-Gon and am building him up right now. I am working on Lumi but don't have her yet. Who should I farm?

If anyone thinks my plan is terrible, please please please copy and paste it into your reply and change what needs to be changed. Thanks for the help!
  • Well killer swan , this is already answered in the OP first post.
    Just have to read.☺
  • Going back to the CH, don't underestimate the importance of Cad Bane's leader ability to successfully completing this event. The leader abilities of STH/Chewie/88 are not at all viable. The incredible speed of the CUPs (not to mention the stuns) overwhelm the +15 speed from Lando's leader ability. CB's leader skill gives your scoundrels (effectively) 22% chance to evade plus 25% tm on each dodge. Even just one or two dodges at the right moment by Lando can change a first round exit into a victory.

To give folks a data point, I was able to complete *Tier IV* of the CH with:
    • Cad Bane (L), Level 62, 5*, g6
    • Lando, 80, 7*, g10
    • St Han, 80, 7*, g9
    • IG 88, 53, 5*, g7
    • Chewie, 55, 4*, g6

I had Cad Bane's leader ability up to only level 6. Arena quality mods on only STH and Lando. If I tried to clear Tier IV with Lando/STH/88/Chewie as lead I likely would not survive the first round. Yes, Lando and STH are necessary. Invest in them. They are awesome. However, having Cad Bane makes it unnecessary to put anything but the barest of resources into other scoundrels just for purposes of the CH (crit chance mod challenge might be a different story).

TL;DR. Invest in STH and Lando. Get Cad Bane's leader skill to level 6 or 7. Add two warm bodies. Earn millions of credits.