Mod Shipments

What's the most expensive one you've seen?
Right now I have a
MK V-A Health Receiver gold arrow
+4 speed (primary)
1.65% Potency
723 Protection
43 Offense
0.35% Offense
3,629 crystals

Is that the highest in price they go or does it actually go higher??

Replies

• Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Those prices are beyond insulting. It's insane to expect people to pay 25$+ for one mod.

I just don't understand who runs this game. Stop catering solely to whales, most of them have already left because of their previous horrible decisions.

I want to spend money on this game, I really do. But I will never give them a dime with the structure the way it is now.
  • Options
    Mp44 wrote: »
    Those prices are beyond insulting. It's insane to expect people to pay 25$+ for one mod.

I agree and it's one of the reasons I've closed my wallet to them $687 later. The mod introduction fiasco was my breaking point on spending. All of the bugs that go unfixed, yet they insist on adding more content/new bugs. The high cost of rng determined packs. Stealth changes, lack of communication. On and on.

Anyway, back to the original question, has anyone seen a higher price? lol
  • Options
    Mp44 wrote: »

I agree and it's one of the reasons I've closed my wallet to them $687 later. The mod introduction fiasco was my breaking point on spending. All of the bugs that go unfixed, yet they insist on adding more content/new bugs. The high cost of rng determined packs. Stealth changes, lack of communication. On and on.

Anyway, back to the original question, has anyone seen a higher price? lol

No. I thInk yours is the max. For now....

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Until mk6-7 mods are added, a rare/gold mk5 mod is the most expensive, and they are always 3,629c.

mk7 mods will probably be 12,000c :/
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey, you pay to know what you are getting and not having to waste time hoping and praying for a speed primary arrow. No one is forcing you to buy them. You can get them for free. The mod shipments are the definition of luxury.

Do I like the price? Nope

Can I do anything about it? Only refuse to buy them and hope the price goes down. Though honest there are times I would pay for the perfect mod that I need rather than be frustrated at wasting hundreds of cantina energy and getting good garbage mods, or no mods at all as today was. Le sigh...
  • Options
    They charge such outrageous prices because the drop rates are just as outrageous. With 36 cantina refreshes (spread across 36 days), you probably wouldn't get this mod. You would get plenty of other mods and other rewards along the way, but probably not this particular mod with the exact substats. Whats even more depressing is that even if you do have the perfect mk 5 tier A mod, you dont know which substats will increase at 3, 6, 9, and 12, adding yet one more layer of rng
  • Options
    I bought one for 2500 gems and immediately regretted it. I fell to the psychology. I went 3/70 5 dot mods from mod challenges and all 3 were E class crappy mods. More than the mods themselves, the horrendous drop rates are pushing me over the edge. I just can't say much, have been FTP since May.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I bought one for 2500 gems and immediately regretted it. I fell to the psychology. I went 3/70 5 dot mods from mod challenges and all 3 were E class **** mods. More than the mods themselves, the horrendous drop rates are pushing me over the edge. I just can't say much, have been FTP since May.

Same. I bought two, one for an obscene amount of crystals, the other for 2 million + credits. Both had the speed primaries I was looking for though. I don't super regret it, but I'm like.....eh.

I'm still doing mod tracking though. I have yet to get just ONE slot 2 Arrow mod.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....