Shipments and when they change.

So cantina, arena or galactic shipments ever change? I thought using refresh would change the rotation but I just spent 50 shards for nothing.

Replies

• Yeah that's what I thought and realised if you bought shards for a character and refresh it, it justs let you buy it again.
  • Why would you need it to change? All the exclusive characters for each area are always there.
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's possible they may rotate the character shards currently available in each shipment store but they would need to give some notice ahead of time so that people don't complain that they missed out on getting X character to the next star rank because they didn't realise the shards were being removed.

For now the refresh only allows you to renew the cooldown so you can buy more shards of the same characters in less amount of time.

They do seem to add new characters to the shipment stores when they introduce new characters though (like Stormtrooper Han and Resistance Pilot).
  • Thanks guys for the responses. Yeah in currently trying to get dooku bc he's literally the best character in game hands down. Althojgh he's 50, I cant manage to earn shards quick enough lol. I'm hoping that in a few days when I'll hit 40 an open galactic war that his shards are there?
  • Well when you do get him, he starts at 3*. I guess that's something
  • Well when you do get him, he starts at 3*. I guess that's something
    Yeah thats pretty legit. I feel like 80 shard champs should be like 4* from beginning but at the same time it's a game and having goals keeps the game fun. When you hit a certain goal and can't make another one, that's when I lose interest.
  • I'm pretty sure all 80 shard heroes DO start at 4*
This discussion has been closed.