Future Heroes. Who needs a presence in the game?

Prev13
We have a lot of characters already in the game. From the most central to some of the more obscure and even one noncanon(HK-47). There are quite a few more great characters in the pipeline. Those dataminers are some great guys giving us insight into the future. But even with those we are still missing some characters that are perfect for this game. Theres even some noncanon characters that would work(Charal,Durge,Dash Rendar,Mara,Revan) but lets keep it canon. HK47 is enough fan fiction. Here's ten from me:
Yadel- because one of Yoda's species is not enough
Gunji- a jedi youngling...wookie 0.0
FN-2199 - brought us the coolest moment in TFA. Traitor!!!!!
JarJar - yeah i said it. Who wouldnt wanna end him over and over?
Darth Bane - the clone wars version. Not the one with the facecrown.
Jango Fett - rematch Mace?
Pre Vizla - a Mandalorian with a lightsaber...that is black?!!! Shouldve been with the release
Darth Plaguies - only 8 sith in canon and Asajj doesnt have the tag.
Mon Mothma - because thats what I called my mom for a few years
Quinlon Vos - He's top ten jedi duelist material

Note: I did not include Rebels characters because I assume they'll do them after Rogue One comes out in a comprehensive pre-New Hope release. Holding my breath lulz.

Replies

• Lkw
    125 posts Member
    General hux, jango fett, r2d2, bb-8, tarfull, queen amidala, bossk, logray, cpt panaka, 2-1b, general Kenobi, 4-LOM
  • Rebel Jedi Luke
  • Oooohwee. Hoth Luke (on or inside his Tauntaun)

Wampa
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I've been waiting since launch for Jango. Watch them make him raid exclusive like Han. T.T

Others on the list include:

Thrawn - he could be a tactical support for empire, similar to the way codynamic is for clones, plus he could have unique protection aspects against jedi, since Thrawn was known to have yasalimir (sp?), creatures who creatife force nullifying fields around themselves.

Admiral Piett - we already have veers and tarkin, so why not finish out the old trilogy officers?

Bible Fortuna - cause he could always add interesting gameplay to scoundrel squads.

Bossk - game needs some trandoshan.

Mother Talzin - time to round out the night sister squad.

Pit droid - why not make droid squads more interesting with a dedicated droid healer. Instead of basic attacking it heals a squad member. Then you could spec. between different types of healers by adding the mechanic class, which does repairs rather than heals. Makes more sense too. Lumi should heal IG-88, and Jawa engineer shouldn't heal organic units.
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Revan and Visas Marr.
  • Watto, Boss Nass, and Nien Nunb. They are coming soon.
  • Mynd wrote: »
    Revan and Visas Marr.

Neither are cannon and therefore less likely to happen.

And I know people are quick to mention HK, but he was in the game at launch and Disney hasn't let them do anything like that since.

I doubt that they will again.
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    if we can ask for kotor characters i would LOVE to see Jarael (bet you weren't expecting it)

but since they only add canon characters, i think Padme should be in the game, it's crazy that she isn't
  • I'm amazed at the lack of Jedi Luke support. All these kids must be younglings to the Star Wars universe. I bet 75% of the guys playing this game, didn't even watch the original trilogy b4 the prequels.
  • cevans7 wrote: »
    I'm amazed at the lack of Jedi Luke support. All these kids must be younglings to the Star Wars universe. I bet 75% of the guys playing this game, didn't even watch the original trilogy b4 the prequels.

Ooohwee. Most of them are probably like, "who is Rancor and why doesn't he like doors?"
  • Darth Bane - the clone wars version. Not the one with the facecrown.
    Blasphemy. Clone wars version was awful and looked nothing like him. You should feel ashamed.
    I'm amazed at the lack of Jedi Luke support. All these kids must be younglings to the Star Wars universe. I bet 75% of the guys playing this game, didn't even watch the original trilogy b4 the prequels.

Ooohwee. Most of them are probably like, "who is Rancor and why doesn't he like doors?"

Seriously, I can't believe how many of them want to add random **** toons from the rebels series b4 Jedi Luke, hell...even a Probe Droid would be better than the toons they are asking for.
    We have a lot of characters already in the game. From the most central to some of the more obscure and even one noncanon(HK-47). There are quite a few more great characters in the pipeline. Those dataminers are some great guys giving us insight into the future. But even with those we are still missing some characters that are perfect for this game. Theres even some noncanon characters that would work(Charal,Durge,Dash Rendar,Mara,Revan) but lets keep it canon. HK47 is enough fan fiction. Here's ten from me:
    Yadel- because one of Yoda's species is not enough
    Gunji- a jedi youngling...wookie 0.0
    FN-2199 - brought us the coolest moment in TFA. Traitor!!!!!
    JarJar - yeah i said it. Who wouldnt wanna end him over and over?
    Jango Fett - rematch Mace?
    Pre Vizla - a Mandalorian with a lightsaber...that is black?!!! Shouldve been with the release
    Darth Plaguies - only 8 sith in canon and Asajj doesnt have the tag.
    Mon Mothma - because thats what I called my mom for a few years
    Quinlon Vos - He's top ten jedi duelist material

Note: I did not include Rebels characters because I assume they'll do them after Rogue One comes out in a comprehensive pre-New Hope release. Holding my breath lulz.

Has this guy even read the Bane trilogy? Who would want to see Clone Wars Bane over the original Bane?!!
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Blasphemy. Clone wars version was awful and looked nothing like him. You should feel ashamed.

+1 see above^
  • Samurai were not invented yet "In a galaxy far far away..." why was Bane a Samurai in the Clone Wars?
    Samurai were not invented yet "In a galaxy far far away..." why was Bane a Samurai in the Clone Wars?

Look up Tulak Horde.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    I would love the following:
    • Aurra Sing
    • Clone Wars Kenobi
    • Clone Wars Darth Maul
    • Mother Talzin
    • Jedi Luke Skywalker
    • R2-D2
    • Darth Plagueis
    • Sith Overlord Jar-Jar
  • Mynd wrote: »
    Revan and Visas Marr.

Neither are cannon and therefore less likely to happen.

And I know people are quick to mention HK, but he was in the game at launch and Disney hasn't let them do anything like that since.

I doubt that they will again.

It's been said that CG are allowed to use both 'canon' and EU characters. There's absolutely nothing barring them from doing so.
    cevans7 wrote: »

most people probably didn't even see the prequels, but just follow the bandwagon and hate on them anyway
  • Darth Revan, Starkiller, Kyle Katarn!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    KOTOR characters in general, possibly making Sith a playable faction with Traya and such. Sion would be cool as a tank with 100% self revive (delayed by a turn or two to make it possible to finish matches). I don't see any problem in them being non-canon, as this game's connection to actual canon is loose at best.
  • Jedi Knight Luke
    General Kenobi (clone wars)
    Ki Adi Mundi
    R2-D2
    Grown up Ahsoka

Maybe a few characters good and bad from Rebels.
  • Padme

180?cb=20111001234615
  • EetsdaBouss
    352 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I didnt include Jedi Luke, Jedi Master Luke, Padme, R2d2 and several others because they are already coded into the game but have yet to be released. They obviously need to be in the game more than most characters I listed in my original post. I've been very pleased with how theyve concentrated on characters from the original trilogy over character introduced post Phantom Menace. Some great suggestions so far!!!

Edit: Samurai designs for force users is a core element designed by George Lucas from the get. No, I didn't read the Bane trilogy as by the time that came out I had become disgusted with the liberties many EU authors took when given the honor of writing a story in George Lucas's world. The only thing that was 'right' about Bane's EU look was the fact he was human. And finally if you didnt watch the original trilogy before the prequel trilogy your view of star wars is scewed.
    Post edited by EetsdaBouss on
  • The Nunb family.
  • I'll keep saying it as long as these posts keep coming up: Dash Rendar. Make it happen CG.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Since there are rumors of including KOTOR/SWTOR (hey we have HK already) heroes: Revan, Darth Malgus, Grand Master Satele Shan, Darth Marr, Aric Jorgan :)

You can see Satele, Malgus fight here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RuR3FREFw

• Darth plagueis
    Chewie
    Jedi luke
    C3po
    R2d2
    Bantha
    Bossk
    Jabba
    Jar jar
    Clonewars ben
    Bib fortuna
    And that rat which lives in jabbas crackhole
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    And that rat which lives in jabbas crackhole
    You mean that cutie in my profile pic? Salacious Crumb?
  • Fodder1978
    172 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If EU is permitted, great. Loads of decent possibilities.

Talon Karrde
    Mara Jade (loads of possibilities)
    Prince Xizor
    And his assassin Guri
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Noghri Commando
    Dash Rendar
    Starkiller
    Kyle Katarn
    And his partner Jan Ors.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • PORKINS.