Will we ever get to use the heroes that are currently AI enemies?

Will we ever get to use the super battle droids, pirate saboteurs, etc.? Some of them could be useful. The obvious ones are the Jedi/episode V Luke and classic Hans.

Replies

• What I'm hoping, and this is all personal thinking no bearing in truth, is that at some point an 8 or 10 star would allow certain characters to morph. Like Rebel Luke could be promoted to Jedi Luke ... Storm Han to Scoundrel Han... Sidious to Emperor... Some others I want to mention might be spoilers if anyone is watching the cartoons currently, but there are quite a few more options. Would open up a mechanic later for promotion of Force Awakens characters to evolve as their roles in the movies evolve too. That's getting way ahead of the current game tho.
  • Certain AI enemies are in the game, but not available yet. I won't go into any further detail. But you can expect a few droids to be in the game for example.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Certain AI enemies are in the game, but not available yet. I won't go into any further detail. But you can expect a few droids to be in the game for example.

So are you saying there are plans to release certain heroes that are currently only in DS/LS missions
  • They'll definitely release them...eventually. If they have is everything up front there's be nothing to look forward to.
  • TavenRendar
    179 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Kosar wrote: »
    What I'm hoping, and this is all personal thinking no bearing in truth, is that at some point an 8 or 10 star would allow certain characters to morph. Like Rebel Luke could be promoted to Jedi Luke ... Storm Han to Scoundrel Han... Sidious to Emperor... Some others I want to mention might be spoilers if anyone is watching the cartoons currently, but there are quite a few more options. Would open up a mechanic later for promotion of Force Awakens characters to evolve as their roles in the movies evolve too. That's getting way ahead of the current game tho.

I also thought about that when I first started haha.
    You have to think about the money they would lose if they implemted an evolution system, it'll will never happen.