Has anyone sold mods yet?

O8c8h80
119 posts Member
Just curious if anybody has yet and if yes how many. I know the return rate is not that great.

I've sold like 5-10 when I was a few thou short of being able to star a character. I have a lot of extra arrow mods from trying to get speed as primary. I sold unassigned ones I already had duplicates of.

Replies

• since my a and b-team are (at least somehow) equipped, i sell anything thats not a smasher
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Yes. Well sell sell.

Anything typical lower than tier 4 is worthy of a sell though you may consider keeping mods that fill slots that are hard to come by. Other than that there only very rare exceptions.
  • Yes I've sold a lot. Funny how my
    20 of my Mods don't even equal one of CG's mods. Even though mine can be maxed.. whatever
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Yes I've sold a lot. Funny how my
    20 of my Mods don't even equal one of CG's mods. Even though mine can be maxed.. whatever

"funny' haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    since my a and b-team are (at least somehow) equipped, i sell anything thats not a smasher

Interesting. All 5 teams I use in raids are at least modded with one dot mods.
  • The amount they give you is terrible really. If you have a half-leveled 5* mod that you put a couple hundred thousand in, you only get 9500 credits.

I'm wary of selling them because part of me wants to level every one at least to 12 to see if they have good secondary stats. That's a complete waste of credits but **** it's the only way to find out what they have.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I've probably sold 10-15 of the 5* diamond mods alone. I wish they would just equalize the chances for each slot.
  • i sell anything that i wouldn't max and reuse. it's cheaper to move around a bunch of amazing mods than to upgrade and equip bad mods. Oh and those mods you've spent 500k on are going to be obsoleted by the tier 6/7 mods you get from the next raid. I'm in credit horde mode.
  • I sell anything tier 1
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I sell what I feel won't be useful, I've kept 186 of the 348 mods I've farmed
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Only starting thinking about it last weekend. Might sell some single star mods, but, I know it's not the most lucrative.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • I have. If I have like 10 of the same shape, all with the same primary stat, I'll sell some of them.
  • I just move weaker ones to other characters that do not have mods. I put the good ones on my main characters.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    I've sold quite a few. I only am keeping 2 dot or above mods now and selling mods that I already have 2 or 3 of if they are just the grey mods.

I have modded quite a bit of my roster so I am waiting to get access to 6 and 7 dot mods in the future and then will probably gradually transfer down my better 5 dot mods to other toons as I re-mod my better toons with better mods.

Also, I don't really farm mods much right now. I'm back to using Cantina energy to farm Lando and Jedi Knight Anakin.