Extra automated turns

Probably mentioned earlier but I couldn't find any previous posts:
Been seeing random situations where toons on my team - not running on auto, no self TM boosts - suddenly attack again after their turn, without my input. It's like they called themselves for assist, and they're toons like Lumi, not Dooku or Leia. There wasn't a 'bonus attack's floating message too.
Not sure if self-TM boosts do this, or even Phasma's assists, but I sort of recall teams that had no such boosters nevertheless proccing this.
Not complaining or anything, just puzzled. Anyone knows the reason?

Replies

• have seen this too
  • What was your exact team? Did you use Phasma as lead?
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    What was your exact team? Did you use Phasma as lead?
    That's what I wanted to ask. If you make an assist attack and have Phasma lead it can happen that the assisting attacker gets an extra attack by Phasma.
  • Sadly, I can't remember if it happened every time Phasma was lead although yeah there was definitely a couple. I kinda sorta have a feeling there were incidens where she wasn't, but yeah can't confirm.
    Even then, it's like calling yourself to assist your own attack. If that even possible? I've never seen phasma call herself, and toons like qgj definitely do not call themselves.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    They are not calling themself, here an example of what I tried to explain:
    1. Have Phasma lead
    2. QGJ makes Harmonious Assault and Rey is called for assist
    3. Rey is called again because of Phasma lead
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It's not the toons calling themselves for an assist it's actually when QGJ or another assist caller under a Phasma lead calls Lumi for an assist with his special then on that same attack Phasma will call on Lumi as well to assist with her leader ability
  • I see... So that's how it works. I always thought it was the attacker being the one calling for the Phasma assist.
    This makes sense, I'll watch for more incidents to confirm if it's always with Phasma. Thanks!
  • Yes Phasma could be the case. However if a toon just happens to be sooo fast that he is faster than the others to fully regenerate his turn meter, he/she can go again twice in a row. This sometimes happens with Leia for example or a modded Rey with lots of speed.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Tooltje wrote: »
    Yes Phasma could be the case. However if a toon just happens to be sooo fast that he is faster than the others to fully regenerate his turn meter, he/she can go again twice in a row. This sometimes happens with Leia for example or a modded Rey with lots of speed.

Yea happens with my JE all the time, especially with slows in play
  • On that last: won't that just leave you back at at toon, waiting for the next input from you? The incident I encountered was the toon going ahead to launch a default attack without my input. But yeah I did see those sometimes. My head hurt when I tried to do the speed math.
    Also, just encountered this again: this time Phasma was the one who went twice. Hmm. Sure hope I don't see this from the opponent this often...