Help finishing a tier 7 raid.

Hey folks,

We're currently 3/4 of the way through phase 3 of a tier 7 but don't look like we're able to complete.

Anyone able to offer their services for what will probably be a guaranteed #1 spot in the rankings?

Guild is called First Order Allegiance if anyone is willing and able - we've got space for up to 9.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Hey folks,

We're currently 3/4 of the way through phase 3 of a tier 7 but don't look like we're able to complete.

Anyone able to offer their services for what will probably be a guaranteed #1 spot in the rankings?

Guild is called First Order Allegiance if anyone is willing and able - we've got space for up to 9.

Thanks in advance.

Not to be a damper on things but EA have put a 48 hr on raid rewards so mercs will get nothing from it.

Im sorry but I hope there is some players out there what would help even with no rewards
  • Smithie wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.

Not to be a damper on things but EA have put a 48 hr on raid rewards so mercs will get nothing from it.

Im sorry but I hope there is some players out there what would help even with no rewards

No rewards for 48 hours after joining, or no rewards if they leave within 48 hours?
  • Yeah good luck having someone leave their guild and get nothing out of it.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Smithie wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.

The general sentiment is that there are plenty of mercs that would be willing to help for free, it's just that they also get screwed on the return to their own guild.

Whatever happened to the 24-30 hr cooldown and still getting at least the credits? I would gladly help these guys out and forfeit gear and guild coins, so long as I could still have the credits. Nice job CG!!! Way to turn off even more players than you already have!!!

Well... I agree with the raid cooldown. Lots of players abused the system and jumped and jumped to get the edge and I am glad they have put a fair balance on it before the new Raid and mods came out
  • What a ballache.

I guess the takeaway here is not to do tier 7s until you're ready, but someone got a little enthusiastic and thought it was a good idea.

Waste of time and currency, but you live and learn.
  • Are you on line app
  • If so add me krisedgerleybailey
  • KRIS_1220 wrote: »
    Are you on line app

Yep. User ID "trouserdeagle".