Server merges

Abyss
1651 posts Member
edited January 2016
@EA_JESSE
I can 100% officially confirm that there have been player movements within the various servers (arena brackets or whatever you wanna call it).

I have a real life friend that im allys with. Hes been watching my progress on my rankings (currently sitting 3rd) and his arena "group" has been different then mine for the past week.

He used to be able to scroll way up and see me sitting at the rank i told him i was BUT now im 3rd and he sees a completly dif top 20 then what im seeing.

I know the devs said that there were no server merges BUT i think its fair to ask them to comment here and explain what they did do because its 100% clear that while me and my friend were once in the same arena group, now we are not so there has for sure been movement.

Clarity on this from devs would be appreciated.

Replies

• I used to defend the devs and believe everything they stated. But I must say after this update and the comments from the devs and now the proof of server merging from you...
    This is going in the wrong direction. If you lose the trust of your playerbase the only way the game can go is down.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I used to defend the devs and believe everything they stated. But I must say after this update and the comments from the devs and now the proof of server merging from you...
    This is going in the wrong direction. If you lose the trust of your playerbase the only way the game can go is down.

Its feasible they didnt merge any arenas. They said they didnt. I can just confirm there has been movement.
    Perhaps it was just syphoning off some lower peeps who didnt progress an plop'd em onto a newer group maybe?

I am quite curious as to what they say tho.
  • Screenshots?

Pics or it didn't happen?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    It's such a stupid thing to mislead about. It's not as if there's anything wrong with merging servers if they had decided to do that.

I'm 100% convinced there's a simple and logical explanation to this.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Screenshots?

Lol agree but pics would simply show that we are now in dif groups NOT that we once were (pretty sure he didnt save screenshots of my old ranks lol) that'd be wierd.

All kidding aside, im not askin you to believe me lol. Weather anyone believes me or not foes not change that its true. I msg him back an fourth on line app.

His ign is FlMalchemist

Not sur eif hes on the forums tho
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    It's such a stupid thing to mislead about. It's not as if there's anything wrong with merging servers if they had decided to do that.

I'm 100% convinced there's a simple and logical explanation to this.

I am too, just wanting to hear a real answer from devs rather thrn rumor from the players. It makes no difference what they do but them saying they have not merged then i find me an a buddy in seperate groups says otherwise potentially.

Just need some dev clarity is all :)
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Abyss wrote: »
    Screenshots?

Lol agree but pics would simply show that we are now in dif groups NOT that we once were (pretty sure he didnt save screenshots of my old ranks lol) that'd be wierd.

All kidding aside, im not askin you to believe me lol. Weather anyone believes me or not foes not change that its true. I msg him back an fourth on line app.

His ign is FlMalchemist

Oh yeah. Duh.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Abyss wrote: »
    Screenshots?

His ign is FlMalchemist

Oh yeah. Duh.

Lol i do agree tho haha
    Im an advocate of "**** or it never happened haha"