Mighty Chlorians looking for some recruits

Jabba
1033 posts Member
edited August 2016
We raid 5 times a week if interested message me . Will give you details . We can do heroic with 20 guys but we need guild support players . Ability to join discord a must and daily 600 coins earned main rules . Fun group of guys come join the fun. We have 3 active guilds again message me if interested no discrimination here we have a large group of whales but accept FTP PTP dolphin guppy just need to be a active player .

Replies

• I'm interested in joining I'm a lvl 79 bout to be lvl 80 have 3k to go. Play everyday get max coins. Have 11 7* characters. Ally code is 331 348 279
  • 533-498-493
    I'm in top the 150-200 bracket of PVP and do 1 million on tier V raids. I'm looking for a more active guild to boost my gear.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Awesome guys sorry it's so late getting back with you. Both of you would benefit a lot by getting in with us . We raid tomorrow and all officers will be in chat at 3 eastern . theres some details discuss but one thing need to know if you have any issues with creating a alt I'm sure when you seen 5 raids a week wandered how . If your both still interested will get you our discord link and you can come in look around see if our guild fits you. We have FTP to mega whale don't be intimidated were all just bunch guys having fun we play within rules of game no worries let me know it's late will check here first thing in the morning .i will ally up with both of you now though so you can at least see what your accts can look like after a couple months of play
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    By the way last place rewards in heroic are 100 times better than top reward in tier 5 you will grow fast
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    We still have room 8 - 10 spots to fill up 3rd guild