Join SyNergy - 7 T7 Raids per week!

Prev1
MasterOneHit
170 posts Member
edited September 2016
We are looking for active members. Only requirement is 600 daily. We only do T7 raids and blow through it. We hop between 2 guilds for maximum raids. Both guilds reset is 2:30pm est. We run a rotating raid schedule for all timezones and have a waiting period so all have a chance to post every raid so no one is left out. We use line. Let me know if your interested.
Post edited by MasterOneHit on

Replies

• MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Still looking for a few members.
    Post edited by MasterOneHit on
  • Line ID starlord777
  • Looking for a few more members.
  • Still have room for a few more at SyNergy. We brought 2 new members on board today, spots are filling up. Act now if you want to be a part of a great guild. We have a steady rotating raid schedule (heroic) that accommodates all timezones. We have a really cool bunch of mature (for the most part) guys. We have an active line chat, it's a great guild.

Line ID deadheadandy
  • How I do join? I've so had it with my guild.
  • DeadHeadAndy
    153 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    FettyWap wrote: »
    How I do join? I've so had it with my guild.

I'll PM you or you can message me using Line.
    Line ID: deadheadandy
  • Still looking for a few more members.
  • We are currently using a 12 hour zero attack method for our raid. We open the raid 12 hours early to allow for a zero attack so you can get on the board incase you think you'll miss the raid then at designated start time it's an all out zerg. No one attack per phase rules or anything like that.
  • Wow, look at Andy work. Good job. Free bump
  • As pnutbutter can testify Synergy is a top level guild that is flexible. If you have an alt we have an alt guild as well or you can merc. Just make sure you do your 600 daily.
  • Bump
  • Still looking for a few members.
  • DeadHeadAndy
    153 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    We are currently looking for players with an alt account so we can double up on raids using two guilds. If you're interested in double raid rewards (6 raids per week) message us.
    Line ID deadheadandy
    Only a few spots remaining.
  • only few spot remaining. raid now
  • Still looking for a few members. We have 2 guilds so we run double the raids.
  • Still need a few members.
  • Raid starting at 6pm EST! Hurry
  • I'm looking for a more active and social guild. I am currently an officer in a deadsville guild.
    Lvl 80 with`10 7* toons. I easily do 600 energy everyday. Retired, so I have flexible hours.
    Ally code: 133-564-435
  • darthvaderkecil
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Another raid will be starting next couple hours
  • Interested in being part of a top tier guild?
    Worried you will fall behind if you current guild will not be able to complete the new raid?

Then consider joining Synergy.
    1. We are competitive. We were one of the first 10 guilds to complete the heroic rancor raid.
    2. We are flexible. We give 12 to 24 hours for all people to get on board and then we rotate zerg times around the clock so everyone has 2 or 3 good timez.
    3. We are adaptable. During the age of mercing, we were the top merc guild as most of our players helped other guilds get good rewards. Once mercing ended we moved to an alt guild. Most of our members have alts so we will do 3 raids in one guild then swap to the alt guild to raid some more.
    4. We have a good community of players who get along well. We chat on Line about the game, our kids, our beer, and whatever else.

The only rules are do your 600 energy and don't post damage in raids until the proper time.

If you are interested pm me or contact me on Line at hershb
  • HershBathens
    821 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you don't currently have an alt you can still apply. We can show you how to do this with minimal time involved.
  • If you are interested in joining a true community and maximizing your in-game progress, we would like to hear from you.
  • Two thumbs up to Syn! Great group of people who take the game (but not themselves) too seriously.
  • Looking for a few members.
  • Interested. Have 50 7* toons, play daily, level 80. 277-963-273.
  • Thanks for the kind words Mag. To anyone interested in learning more, reach out to any one of us directly.
  • Interested. I'm on line: mtjsmith
    Ally code: 396-197-254
  • DeadHeadAndy
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Still a few open spots but filling up quick, bringing new guys on everyday. We are currently alt farming and running up to 7 raids per week. If you have an alt and are interested message us. If you don't have an alt and want help setting it up we will walk you through the process.

7 raids per week when we're full and all alt farming.

Line ID - deadheadandy
  • If you are considering a new guild, make sure to look specifically for those that can offer you 7 raids per week. We are a strong, supportive community and would love to hear from you.

Blackfyre
    Line: blackfyr3
  • You know you have a good guild when you hate to see members leave, even if it is the right decision for them. Regardless, we have a new opening and would like to connect with strong players looking to maximize their swgoh experience.