Stun team?

With mods potency is not a major issue anymore. So Daka, RG, Urrrrrr, CUP, and maybe dooku leader?

Replies

• Sure, stun is better now since the stunned toons can't evade any attack!
    Stun.png

• Oooohwee. CUP is absolutely terrible. Aayla is a better option than him. Great chance to stun on any hit including counters. Plus her basic has a chance to call for an ally assist, which means more stuns.
  • OMG! I need Ayla
  • I've tried Phasma (L) with Daka, Asajj, CUP, and RG. With low speed on most of the toons and resist potential, the extra attacks are handy to have a second chance. CUP, though, is disappointing, even with full mods: too low on health/protection. Like Jamb said above, Aayla would be a better option (alas, don't have her 7*... yet). Damage output, though, seems pretty low. So, you're in for loooong fights.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Asajj (l), Daka, RG, Aayla, Cup

Modded for speed and potency.
    All can stun on basics.
  • CUP, Aayla, and Asajj have fairly low chance of stun compared to 80% RG and 115% Daka. This team does more damage and has a similar stun rate, I think:

Phasma, QGJ, GS, Daka, RG
  • I use to run Phasma(L), RG, Kylo, Daka and a flex spot, Dooku vs heavy Jedi or QGJ to other.
    Kylo only cause FOTP is so heavy to farm.

Now i use a driod-jawa team, but i will back to Stun cause im anti meta guy jaja.

My dream Stun team:
    Phasma(L), Rey, Ayla, RG, Daka
    So RNG, so unpredictable on defense... If the flip coin dont care of the attaker, this team will kick you very hard.

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    CUP, Aayla, and Asajj have fairly low chance of stun compared to 80% RG and 115% Daka. This team does more damage and has a similar stun rate, I think:

Phasma, QGJ, GS, Daka, RG

Aayla can have a very high sun chance, and can also counter on stun. Her stun chance is tied to Crit Chance which with mods can easily be pushed into the 80% range.

Phasma, CUP/Asajj, RG, Daka, Aalya will probably have the highest stun rate. If there are jedi throw in Dooku
  • What about Urrrrr
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    What about Urrrrr

I have never looked at him. He could be a beast on stun team