Jedi Team against sith....

So from the point i started playing i decided to build a Jedi Team, so far im lvl 59 and got
7* Eeth koth
6* consular
5* luminara
4*ahsoka tano
4* ima-gun DJ

At the beginning it was pretty strong and i reached about rank 150 with imagundis leader ability that provides a 35% counter Chance on Jedi or sometimes lumi leader ability

Most times lumi doesnt help at all cause i only Dodge about 1-2 times per battle but counter about 4-6 times with imagundi.

The Main Problem tho are the sith, especially

- doku with that 100% counter and incredibly high stun chance
- Maul with the double damage against Jedi which results in aprox. 5000 damage on all of my jedis with his second skill
- and DARTH SIDIOUS, im serious this guy's Dodge Chance is dumb, i've had times when he dodged 8 times in a row, he easily beats 3 of my guys on his own

Do you people think it should be this way that jedis are completly useless in this game because basically everybody has darth sidious or they should balance the jedi to the sith side?

Replies

• I think they buffed the sith because everyone had Barris lumi or JC on their team. It is balanced somewhat. Now you see a combo of sid and dooku on a lot of teams, mixed with healers.
  • Sarugal wrote: »
    So from the point i started playing i decided to build a Jedi Team, so far im lvl 59 and got
    7* Eeth koth
    6* consular
    5* luminara
    4*ahsoka tano
    4* ima-gun DJ

At the beginning it was pretty strong and i reached about rank 150 with imagundis leader ability that provides a 35% counter Chance on Jedi or sometimes lumi leader ability

Most times lumi doesnt help at all cause i only Dodge about 1-2 times per battle but counter about 4-6 times with imagundi.

The Main Problem tho are the sith, especially

- doku with that 100% counter and incredibly high stun chance
    - Maul with the double damage against Jedi which results in aprox. 5000 damage on all of my jedis with his second skill
    - and DARTH SIDIOUS, im serious this guy's Dodge Chance is dumb, i've had times when he dodged 8 times in a row, he easily beats 3 of my guys on his own

Do you people think it should be this way that jedis are completly useless in this game because basically everybody has darth sidious or they should balance the jedi to the sith side?

I think it is good that counter characters exist in the game and it adds to the meta. There aren't as many Sith synergies, so that's probably why there isn't a character to counter them with. With that said, it is a little annoying that running more than 1 Jedi on your team makes it susceptible to a lot of characters in PVP and GW.
  • Barris is still kinda OP with that heal that can go through heal block debuff and lumi is at the top of the power rankings for some people but yeah Sid and Dooku are OP. I have sid in my starting team and i have dooku but dont use him because i need shards
  • I agree with Barris being annoying. You focus down a character and apply heal immune and she still brings them to full health. It's like killing a whole new character. It's a good thing she is almost worthless in every other aspect.
  • Well... Remember emperial order 66 from Episode3?
  • Jedi and sith teams are probably about equal because of Sid and Dooku and their other good characters but they have no healers and the Jedi do