RNG

When you good luck you got
xUJtGw9.png
When you got bad luck, you got
MWZH9UZ.png

It's all RNGesus

Replies

• And what exactly is your point? Where randomness is present, also the variance is there.
  • Lando's cantina node is awful when it comes to drops tbh, I saw when I tried to farm him for the scoundrel (credit) event. There would be days on end that I would get 1 or 2 shards... For the day! Other days would be the usual average of about 6-8. Bad RNG can only be so bad for so long tbh, I think there's something wrong with his node.
  • rawman wrote: »
    And what exactly is your point? Where randomness is present, also the variance is there.

It's all about luck i think. No need whining when you do not get what you want. No one can win everything.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    I just did 8 sim battles for Ani and got zilch
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »
    I just did 8 sim battles for Ani and got zilch
    Lando's cantina node is awful when it comes to drops tbh, I saw when I tried to farm him for the scoundrel (credit) event. There would be days on end that I would get 1 or 2 shards... For the day! Other days would be the usual average of about 6-8. Bad RNG can only be so bad for so long tbh, I think there's something wrong with his node.

Yes, always got bad RNG, i try to farm him for credit heist, and it was hard
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    regardless of RNG the droprate can still suck.
    Save water, drink champagne!