Please sir, I want some more

Getting 700 or 1000(!) credits from a Bronzium data card is awesome when you're level 2. But when you're level 75, you're kinda like...

278e78b1abddd5afed7fab7b51e33231c13de24a452c14af0a46bbf0f2db8a5e.jpg
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Options
    They should give more chits.
  • Options
    I collect the Bronzium Cards on the random chance that Mace Windu will drop. I got Dooku that way.
    1 in a millon shot.
  • Options
    "May I have another."
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take 1000 credits over a random piece of blue gear of which I already have 1,200.

A different tier of bronze cards might be nice. Something that costs 1000 ally points, but gives more credits (5-10k) or 20 piece purple gear and has an extremely rare chance to drop some of the F2P toons you can't currently get from bronze packs.
  • Options
    when you are so broke that you can't even afford the cheapest 800-credit gear from the shipment, maybe you would be able to appreciate the 700 and 1000 credits more!
    all kidding aside, yeah, there should be some kind of adjustment according to player level. In this other game, called pokemon go, when you are higher level player, you catch higher CP pokemons.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I'll take 1000 credits over a random piece of blue gear of which I already have 1,200.

A different tier of bronze cards might be nice. Something that costs 1000 ally points, but gives more credits (5-10k) or 20 piece purple gear and has an extremely rare chance to drop some of the F2P toons you can't currently get from bronze packs.

This. Give us more expensive bronzium cards.