Character Re-work Suggestion: Clone Wars Chewbacca

Here is a couple of simple tweaks that I think would make Chewie more fun:

1. Drop the Clone Wars Tag. Chewbacca is just Chewbacca
2. Give him a rebel designation, that is his best and most logical fit.
3. Give him additional synergy with Han Solo and Lando (again a more logical fit, although Lando could be debated). It could be similar to RG's, except that Chewie will taunt for 1 turn in Han Solo or Lando fall below 50% health.

Minor tweaks, but I think they could make him a little more playable, other than as TMR in P1 and a scoundrel tank in the credit heist event.

Always let the wookie win.
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Here is a couple of simple tweaks that I think would make Chewie more fun:

1. Drop the Clone Wars Tag. Chewbacca is just Chewbacca
    2. Give him a rebel designation, that is his best and most logical fit.
    3. Give him additional synergy with Han Solo and Lando (again a more logical fit, although Lando could be debated). It could be similar to RG's, except that Chewie will taunt for 1 turn in Han Solo or Lando fall below 50% health.

Minor tweaks, but I think they could make him a little more playable, other than as TMR in P1 and a scoundrel tank in the credit heist event.

Always let the wookie win.

There are honestly more toons that have needed reworks for the longest before chewy
  • It is really just re-tagging if you throw out #3, and #3 is a wedge style tweak. And they re-tagged GG and IG-88 and ST Han, all who didn't need it either. I do agree there are a lot of toons that require overhauls, like Boba Fett, this is more of a tweak.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    My 7* Phett is still waiting for his rework......

Mine too :(
  • I remember seeing some leaked files somewhere on new characters, there is another chewbacca coming.