Thanks CG/EA

The last few days I was struggling with myself that I would buy the next shopbundle because your game made so much fun.
Fortunately you choose to screw up everyone who is not willing to invest thousands of €/£/$ to have tons of decent chars to even have the slightest chance of beating gw.

So thank you very much you saved me 50-100 €.

I have a new problem now. I struggle to quit this game or continue but I guess this time you won't help me, right?

Replies

• agree
  • yep same
  • I don't get why everyone is throwing a hissy for over not being able to complete something that is supposed to be difficult.
  • I don't get why everyone is throwing a hissy for over not being able to complete something that is supposed to be difficult.

Difficult means being able to complete it. And it was difficult which was good. Now it is impossible for most guys. I hope you understand the difference. That's why most people are upset.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    rottenecards_4052295_k5t2q6hzmy.png

Everyone. I wonder why everyone is not as enlightened as yourself? How come everyone can't play games as good as you? Oh, it must feel lonely and good to be you.
  • Nonemo wrote: »

<3
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    An enemy is just a friend you haven't made yet....

WanderOverYonder_TheGreatest.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • All you need is a couple lvl 60 fodder to throw in a hard match to try to take out 1 or 2 characters, then bring your main team back in and finish it
  • Breetai wrote: »
    All you need is a couple lvl 60 fodder to throw in a hard match to try to take out 1 or 2 characters, then bring your main team back in and finish it

Dude, where have you been? You can't do that anymore! That's why all the waaaa waaaa!
  • Breetai wrote: »
    All you need is a couple lvl 60 fodder to throw in a hard match to try to take out 1 or 2 characters, then bring your main team back in and finish it

Dude, where have you been? You can't do that anymore! That's why all the waaaa waaaa!

?
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct

You'd be complaining too if you didn't spend all that money. :*
  • Rheen wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »

?

What? You can't do what Breetai suggested. Retreat is now force close. Everything resets.

Everyone. I wonder why everyone is not as enlightened as yourself? How come everyone can't play games as good as you? Oh, it must feel lonely and good to be you.

Good job catching me on poor use of superlatives. Incessant whining always brings out the hyperbole for me.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    The Bariss nerf taught you nothing it did.... Learn a lesson know you did? Feel the pain of those affected now you do? Regret your words of hate you gave then now

Too late you learn the nerf stick comes for all it does... Fear it and evoke not its name for one day it will come for something you love it will

Learn or learn not it is upto you
  • Elyndria wrote: »
    Nonemo wrote: »

You'd be complaining too if you didn't spend all that money. :*

Nah, he's happy that he'll have to spend even more now and then pretend that having extra cash is a valid strategy and proves his superior gaming skills :lol:! Wait, what?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    I see what you did there!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Nah, he's happy that he'll have to spend even more now and then pretend that having extra cash is a valid strategy and proves his superior gaming skills :lol:! Wait, what?

Extra cash IS a valid strategy. Albeit an extremely expensive one. :wink:

I'm pretty good at Mario Kart though.

Extra cash IS a valid strategy. Albeit an extremely expensive one. :wink:

I'm pretty good at Mario Kart though.

Strategy it might be, skill it ain't. But, true, if I was looking for hard core gaming skills, I'd still be playing BFBC2, BF3, Titanfall and the like. I was really good there, equal opportunity with more or less equally equipped players (depending on their game play duration). Got tired of the lags and all, my Internet connection to blame. BF4 was the last straw, all the bugs and hacks...

Mobile games are much more fun, spread out throughout the day. Only much more expensive, lol. Good to know you have tough skin :smile:

On topic, apart from the devious satisfaction that you so obviously seem to get that others are going to find it impossible to clear GW without having the depth of purse that your "strategy" requires, what do you like about the new update? Or are you just small and mean? If it's the latter, what made you so or is it a birth defect?

Hope you don't mind the straight talk, I never could wrap my head around whiners turned gloaters when the situation changed. I would assume they would be more emphatic but no... I sincerely hope to understand such behaviors.
  • You should voice your opinion before the nerf. I saw lots wanting retreat gone and CG/EA listened. Make up your minds!!

This is not directed only at you OP. CG/ EA clearly listens so please post when you see a nerf thread you don't agree with.
  • I'm not sure why people think this is impossible unless you're a major spender. The only character pack I've bough was dooku and I full cleared (at 60) using dooku, lumi, phasma, luke, sid, and daka.

Someone procs a lucky stun against you? reset
    They target your low hp character and kill them before you can heal? Reset

Really the only thing this changed for me was I can't retreat to clear taunts/debuffs anymore, but it's possible to deal with those with a little rng manipulation.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    @Azraelrulez Oh, I'm just not convinced that this is such a game breaker that everybody make it out to be (all of whom have yet to play through an entire GW with the new system since it's just a few hours old). And I do love the sound of their screams and taste of their tears.

For one thing, now people can manipulate the RNG until they get lucky streaks. Or they can immediately withdraw and try another team altogether if they lose a toon. That wasn't possible without tedious force closing before. So, new rules and new possibilities. But people don't see these possibilities yet. They only see what they lost.

In a week from now, 90% of those who wah the hardest tonight will have moved on and found new strategies. A few will keep at it, possibly out of spite alone.

Me, I'm probably just too old for this ****. Played too many real games, against real players. I feel my patience runs short nowadays when people by reflex start whining instead of looking for solutions.
  • Justin7402 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people think this is impossible unless you're a major spender. The only character pack I've bough was dooku and I full cleared (at 60) using dooku, lumi, phasma, luke, sid, and daka.

Really the only thing this changed for me was I can't retreat to clear taunts/debuffs anymore, but it's possible to deal with those with a little rng manipulation.

Mostly, it's the match making system. I cleared too tonight with only Dooku (farmed) and Kylo (bought) falling but my last few GWs, I barely got through, with the old retreat and force close. Used Daaka instead of Phasma, the stuns helped a lot. How many 7 starred, purple 60s did you go up against? And going by the new level cap, how many 7 starred, purple 70s would you be able to go up against? Because it sure is going to be a long haul getting your team to 70 if you don't spend a lot.

And the important question, how did the new changes make it better for you? We all know how it made things worse for a lot of people.
    @Azraelrulez Oh, I'm just not convinced that this is such a game breaker that everybody make it out to be (all of whom have yet to play through an entire GW with the new system since it's just a few hours old). And I do love the sound of their screams and taste of their tears.

For one thing, now people can manipulate the RNG until they get lucky streaks. Or they can immediately withdraw and try another team altogether if they lose a toon. That wasn't possible without tedious force closing before. So, new rules and new possibilities. But people don't see these possibilities yet. They only see what they lost.

In a week from now, 90% of those who wah the hardest tonight will have moved on and found new strategies. A few will keep at it, possibly out of spite alone.

Me, I'm probably just too old for this ****. Played too many real games, against real players. I feel my patience runs short nowadays when people by reflex start whining instead of looking for solutions.

Seems like you are on of THIS persons every forum creates...*facepalm*.
    Maybe you guys realize that nobody hates YOU or complains about YOU. Our anger goes into a completey other direction.
    If you are that old you should know better. Schadenfreude is something we germans created I know how bad it is so please just ignore us whiners.
    I know for sure you will respond in some way. But i'm going to sleep now. So dont wait for me to respond FORUMTROLL. Gn8
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Copy145 wrote: »
    If you are that old you should know /.../ something we germans created...

I don't like the sound of this...
    Copy145 wrote: »
    I know how bad it is so /.../ you will /.../ sleep now. Gn8

O_O
    I'll never sleep again.
  • i assume it was their way to combat the force close that people had been talking about, who knows. i was suprised when i retreated and saw everything reset though lol.
  • Justin7402
    46 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Justin7402 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people think this is impossible unless you're a major spender. The only character pack I've bough was dooku and I full cleared (at 60) using dooku, lumi, phasma, luke, sid, and daka.

Mostly, it's the match making system. I cleared too tonight with only Dooku (farmed) and Kylo (bought) falling but my last few GWs, I barely got through, with the old retreat and force close. Used Daaka instead of Phasma, the stuns helped a lot. How many 7 starred, purple 60s did you go up against? And going by the new level cap, how many 7 starred, purple 70s would you be able to go up against? Because it sure is going to be a long haul getting your team to 70 if you don't spend a lot.

And the important question, how did the new changes make it better for you? We all know how it made things worse for a lot of people.

Oh they didn't make it better, it's definitely worse, just not OMG WORLD IS OVER worse. I normally start running into full purple 60 teams after the halfway mark so 6ish battles? I didn't really pay attention to be honest.

I did get two character shards tonight instead of 1, not sure if that's a lucky proc or if that's normal now, so we'll see.
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    The Bariss nerf taught you nothing it did.... Learn a lesson know you did? Feel the pain of those affected now you do? Regret your words of hate you gave then now

Too late you learn the nerf stick comes for all it does... Fear it and evoke not its name for one day it will come for something you love it will

Learn or learn not it is upto you

Best post 7******* post!