Who else is on my server?

Rayray, Kib, Kay7, and myself... usually tops in arena.

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I do now :wink:
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Options
    Dark, you're on my server? Glad to finally meet someone else...
  • Kib
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys
  • Options
    Hey, Kib! Thanks for taking the 1 spot right before server update!
  • Kib
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Wasn't expecting update .... panic when I get booted and can't log back in ;) Wish you were in a different time zone lol.
  • Options
    I'm EST... live in Ohio, USA...
  • Kib
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Well I knew about the EST ;) Boston area for myself.
  • Options
    Wish there was a message board on our server. I hate having to use forum to find people I play with/against.
  • Options
    Wish there was a message board on our server. I hate having to use forum to find people I play with/against.

i agree, i'm not on your guys server but i would love to talk some trash to people lol.

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    GH3DjRm.jpg

Just now, I think this is a well balanced bucket.
  • Options
    I agree! We've got a very competitive server!
  • Options
    Reviving this old thread because I just found it! I'm f2p falling out of contention without Poe.
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nice to meet you, albert!
  • Options
    @YoYoYoda369, really enjoying your various RG builds. Of the three I've fought, RG/Poe(L)/various DPS gave me the most trouble. I was able to beat first try RG/QGJ(L)/Rey/Yoda/JKA and RG/Lumi/others (don't recall exactly, but I think this might have been the first variation you tried). I was thinking of subbing in AOE characters to get around the taunts, but was able to survive and just burn them down with some decent RNG.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I guess our server got merged or is just me?
    @YoYoYoda369
  • Options
    @Dark it did get merged. Verified from another player that wasn't originally on our server. He actually started in late Jan.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    so YoYoYoda, tell us about 8 stage light battles ;)
  • Options
    So our leaderboard does have one of these threads. Interesting. :#
  • Options
    I love it when people find one another.. <3
  • Albert
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fair enough.
    Post edited by Albert on
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Albert wrote: »
    @YoYoYoda369 and @Psychor, what are you guys doing sniping 1st during PST payout? We F2P among need those crystals! Actually, I guess I only know that YoYoYoda is EST; when's your payout, Psychor?

Hey @Albert. Arena is one of the main aspects of the game that keeps me around so I pop on there as much as possible.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Me
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Psychor wrote: »
    @YoYoYoda369 and @Psychor, what are you guys doing sniping 1st during PST payout? We F2P among need those crystals! Actually, I guess I only know that YoYoYoda is EST; when's your payout, Psychor?

Hey @Albert. Arena is one of the main aspects of the game that keeps me around so I pop on there as much as possible.

Me too :P

7BxQ9r0.jpg
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dark wrote: »

7BxQ9r0.jpg

We'll see how long you keep it. :D

• Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Dark wrote: »

7BxQ9r0.jpg

We'll see how long you keep it. :D

Hey all... nice to see server mates. It only occurred to me now to look for you guys.

Anything going on with @YoYoYoda369 ? Hardly see him on #1 anymore.