Asajj Ventress needs help yo

Dear CG,

Asajj ventress has been one of the most useless toons in arena ever since her release. It is annoying to any fans of the character. There are many simple fixes. Her AI is currently a donut, she will use her dispel for no reason on any buff at all, her turtle speeds prevent her from being of any use to the team, and if she's stunned, she'll most likely never move again.. So listen, heres a quick way to buff her without putting any effort in whatsoever CG. And I will provide this to you, free of charge!

1. Since you added the separatist faction to the game.. Why not make Asajj Ventress's leader ability give +28 speed to all night sisters, and separatists. Which include sun fac, GS, dooku, B2, etc.
2. Make her AI ONLY use her AOE dispel when the enemy team has the following buffs up: Taunt, offense up, foresight.. Anything else is usually not worth dispelling.
3. Dear god just give her some speed. She moves slower than Jabba the hut after a large meal. Give her two speed gears on Gear 10.. She has 98 speed unmodded, like seriously. If asajj gets stunned she'll never get another turn. Why does grandma daka, or grandpa dooku move so much faster than the young swift dual wielding Asajj?
4. Make her basic attack have a higher stun chance than 35 percent.. that's just poo. Surely you can do better than this?!?

P.S, please work on boba next. I will be your best friend if you do. Maybe even drop a few stacks on da game. Cause you know your favorite dog stay ballin. (please let Boba shoot his gun, surely there is a reason he's carrying it right?)

Sincerely yours, EscapeArtist51

Replies

• I think she needs more speed and i don't think a leader ability for separtists would be a good idea because dooku with more speed is stupid
    You now why I'm here
  • I think she needs more speed and i don't think a leader ability for separtists would be a good idea because dooku with more speed is ****
    You'd rather see count Dooku with evasion then? And what is imo the best leader ability in the game? 15 percent dodge chance and offense up for two turns just for dodging. Trust me, dooku has been nerfed enough lately bro. He is poo if he's not leading the team. Mine is maxed and crits for 4K - 5k with offense up.
  • Double speed or double health would be nice
  • I think the original idea is that the TM gain from ally/enemy deaths would make up for the low speed but that only has any effect at all in PVE missions where there are more than just 5 characters. That whole part of her unique needs rethinking.

The heal on dispel is also pointless, as her health steal on attack is better and she doesn't have huge HP anyway. My suggestion would be to make her dispel have an extra offensive benefit beyond the tiny TM reduction; something like dispelled characters are one of stunned/slowed/DOTed/buff blocked/health downed/etc. You know a useful effect.
  • Sure wish they never "fixed" her before. She used to heal the whole team but some brilliant dude decided to make it a single heal. Haven't found a use for her since, and am still mad I spent all that time and gear on her. Was a great learning experience for me to know that a toon can go from useful to useless that quick so from that moment on I decided to be F2P. No way was I gonna invest money after that and the communication about future plans is so terrible any investment in game seems to be a huge gamble with very little return and a good chance what you bought will be changed.
  • DjangoQuik wrote: »
    I think the original idea is that the TM gain from ally/enemy deaths would make up for the low speed but that only has any effect at all in PVE missions where there are more than just 5 characters. That whole part of her unique needs rethinking.

The heal on dispel is also pointless, as her health steal on attack is better and she doesn't have huge HP anyway. My suggestion would be to make her dispel have an extra offensive benefit beyond the tiny TM reduction; something like dispelled characters are one of stunned/slowed/DOTed/buff blocked/health downed/etc. You know a useful effect.

The health on dispel is very useful. Just trust me on this one I likely use ventress more than almost anyone here. Her health steal is strong but sometimes it's not enough. The extra healing is very useful if a fight started going long. Asajj real value comes in endurance fights. I have won lots 4v2 fight with ventress and rey, or QGJ, or RG.
  • I'm a Ventress booster; she's been one of my favorite toons since I started playing this game.

At this point I'd settle for AI improvements on dispel, and triggering Ackbar's leader ability for assists on non-attacks when she runs dispel.

Everything else I can fix through Mods.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ