Heroes bogus

Look I like the game,but they make it so you want spend money on it this from company that has made billions. I have played EA Games in the eighties. Why can they not make the heroes game more 4 the user. Sew many parts of the game are simply not good. Galactic Wars is overpower then they make the Rey character overpowered so you can't touch her. They make the game frustrating so that the user wants to spend money. It won't help. My opinion I've only played for 5 weeks

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    0/10
  • nerfherder33
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Sorry to be negative but this is the best star wars game on Google play I expected more from ea than being greedy
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    You can be completely f2p and it can still be fun but it will require more time and dedication to do so. Remember that this is only a game and if you don't pay money for it it's a lot easier to walk away than if you did so that puts you ahead of many others.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Look I like the game,but they make it so you want spend money on it this from company that has made billions. I have played EA Games in the eighties. Why can they not make the heroes game more 4 the user. Sew many parts of the game are simply not good. Galactic Wars is overpower then they make the Rey character overpowered so you can't touch her. They make the game frustrating so that the user wants to spend money. It won't help. My opinion I've only played for 5 weeks

I agree for the most part, when I saw rey I was like ok cool she will be just like the movie. A teenie bopper with a stick. No what did they do they made her more powerful than Darth Vader or Darth sidious.

A freaking teenie bopper with a stick, who's next, the extra on the set in episode 2, who one hits NSI and RG?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I mean this is the company that won the worst company in America award two years running >:) ! They must be evil!

In all seriousness though, GOH is probably one of the more F2P friendly mobile games on the market. If you're smart about it and focus on arena early, you can be competitive with whales.
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    5 weeks? leveling up from ~1-50 was the most fun I've had in the game and I don't see how you're complaining about GW and rey and stuff since I didn't start finding it a pain until later! I still have fun but its a completely different gaming experience now. :-)
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    0/10

I give it a solid 5/7 for effort.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Look I like the game,but they make it so you want spend money on it this from company that has made billions. I have played EA Games in the eighties. Why can they not make the heroes game more 4 the user. Sew many parts of the game are simply not good. Galactic Wars is overpower then they make the Rey character overpowered so you can't touch her. They make the game frustrating so that the user wants to spend money. It won't help. My opinion I've only played for 5 weeks

I agree for the most part, when I saw rey I was like ok cool she will be just like the movie. A teenie bopper with a stick. No what did they do they made her more powerful than Darth Vader or Darth sidious.

A freaking teenie bopper with a stick, who's next, the extra on the set in episode 2, who one hits NSI and RG?

I agree Vader and sidious should be stronger than her they were the two strongest of the original movies. Another note I can play for free and to 50 lol I am at 73 in 5 weeks. There is still many thing just not good in the game. Best free game on gplay is Madden mobile never ever have spend time.Anyway I am getting off topic this is as I said the best star wars game it just needs some better fine tuning and it could be great. Thanks for the replies I am still playing.
  • you didn't free play and get to level 73 in 5 weeks.
  • lol no about $60. it made me want to throw more and more at it , because you just feel behind and frustrated.I had to tell myself to wait it out for free.It has its issues seems like cpu dodges you 10 to 1.The mods are confusing too. i dont know i still play,I just cant resist star wars characters or *toons* as people call them.So i like collecting them.
  • licky wrote: »
    5 weeks? leveling up from ~1-50 was the most fun I've had in the game and I don't see how you're complaining about GW and rey and stuff since I didn't start finding it a pain until later! I still have fun but its a completely different gaming experience now. :-)

+1, for picture Padme :#
  • Sew = so. I like it
  • I thought this thread was gonna be about how the game is called Galaxy of Heroes, yet half of it is villains.
  • I thought this thread was gonna be about how the game is called Galaxy of Heroes, yet half of it is villains.

Good point.I actually got off topic when i started lol. I still find the game very frustrating and annoying most of the time especially when you get dodged 10 to1 by weaker toons.That is my whole thing really with this being bogus it makes me want to spend money to be stronger because of frustration. yeah villains seems more of a good title the best toons seems to be villains and there is a lot of villains.I am getting close to 77 now easy to level hard to win.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    You can have positive criticism....

This is a P2P game with many successful F2P players including myself.If you've been playing games that long, you should understand the business strategy and play with that in mind.

vader was a hero... to the dark side... so the title is correct... from a certain point of view.
  • You can always switch to iOS and get the upcoming Super Mario in Dec. F2P or a one time P2P to unlock everything. :D:D:D

Calling EA greedy is like calling beer makers greedy. Shouldn't they just give it all away? SMH
    SnakesOnAPlane