Trying not to laugh.

So galactic war has been patched up? I knew this time was coming, but I admit not this soon.

Everyone and their mom knew about gw ("exploits" I'm going to call it). If you thought ea was going to let you steamrolled through there best feature you were mistaken(obviously).

467-325-146
Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING

Replies

• Utterly pointless thread. Well done :wink:
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    You a brave man speaking truth here
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I calls it like I sees it.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • With you 100%
  • ChaseKillz wrote: »
    So galactic war has been patched up? I knew this time was coming, but I admit not this soon.

Everyone and their mom knew about gw ("exploits" I'm going to call it). If you thought ea was going to let you steamrolled through there best feature you were mistaken(obviously).

Good point. I'm actually suprised since I was trying to think of how they could fix the exploits without doing something extreme like limiting your matches like in arena. I think it was the best fix to a complicated problem,
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Resets are awesome , I'm able to remember at which point my toon missed or didn't stun and I'm able to change the whole tidal of the battle B)
  • Are you sure they changed something?

I finished my GW a little while ago and it went just as it has been for the last few weeks. Well except today I got a shard I needed. :D