earn high rewards as a grinder for a top league - slots going fast

Prev13
Hydracarbon
665 posts Member
edited August 2016
due to the recent mod debacle, we've had a couple top players rage quit the game which has created 2-3 openings in our league. we were a top 50 league, but with a few slots open, we have slid a bit. if you have a single 7* char and can grind 600 energy a day, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.

just hitting your daily goals and not even spending coins, you can generate 3,000 guild bank coins a week (640*3 heroic raids to finish even last place and easily 150*7 coins for daily activities). I generally spend 200 crystals a day and clear 3,500-4,000k coins a week easy. that is a good 35-50 Rey shards if you're counting. all you have to do is hit your 600 and put up a toon in the raid.

all you need to do is participate. we have enough firepower to clear a heroic raid in an hour, we just need help grinding coins to do raids. our rules are simple, 1.) no drama, 2.) hit your 600 per day, and 3.) no more than 24 GW nodes per day. that is it. and the rewards are great. i get full raid gear all the time and i'm coming in last place.

see for yourself...
5j6WiOEl.jpg
r4UwJSll.jpg
2mhyca0l.jpg
EwaZziml.jpg

come join a top league and set yourself up for long term success, we have some of the best players in the game, and have even been poached by team instinct. we have loads of knowledge and can save you hours of wasted time with helpful info on any game topics. and we're good people. i went from struggling to make top 100 in my shard to hitting #1 on my server thanks to the coins and gear i got in this guild.

oj4kHWvl.jpg

to be considered please PM rocknroll64 to join.

Post edited by Hydracarbon on

Replies

• Options
    first slot already taken. couple left.
  • Xstatic4Twenty
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Post edited by Xstatic4Twenty on
  • Options
    2nd slot taken
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have to ask, just out of curiosity - what's the point of limiting GW nodes?
    EDIT: Is it to allow people who can't complete GW to get a tie for 1st? Not a bad idea, assuming you have a minimum requirement.
    Post edited by Zarbax on
  • Options
    Zarbax wrote: »
    I have to ask, just out of curiosity - what's the point of limiting GW nodes?
    EDIT: Is it to allow people who can't complete GW to get a tie for 1st? Not a bad idea, assuming you have a minimum requirement.

it started because we have a few international players, and the timing with the US reset time. they were at a disadvantage having to squeeze a whole GW in a half an hour window. also it's a pain to do 2-3 in one day, so we're all happy with 40+ way tie if it makes it easier on everyone.
  • Options
    What time zone are you based on?
  • Options
    What time zone are you based on?

not sure, but our reset is 7:30 EST.
  • Options
    PMed you
  • Options
    Sent you guild invite @Sawyer_Finn
  • Options
    Do you have any positions left? I'm extremely new to the game but I'm a daily player. Looking to learn and build up my ranking. If you have an open spot,please consider me.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Desperately need a new guild. I can no longer make progress with the guild I'm in. I need gear to get to gear lvl 9 but my guild can barely handle tier V so I'm being severely held back. If you still have room left let me know. I have 9 seven star characters with two more about to be at 7 stars. I place in the top 20 of my arena probably every other day if not more (some days are better than others obviously haha). Your rules make sense and I already do them with my current guild. I'm an officer and easily the best player in my guild but that's not hard to do when the rest of guild lacks ambition. My ID is 678-568-365 and my player name is Dude Manbrochill.

• Options
    Oh of got to mention my player lvl is 79
  • Options
    Forgot to*
  • Options
    Forgot to*

PM sent
  • Options
    Sorry how do I view the PM?
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sorry how do I view the PM?

are you in a browser to view this site? click on the mail looking icon with a #1 or so slightly above it that is at the top right hand corner of the page (there are four icons, a globe, the mail icon, a star, and a gear, it's the second one).
  • Options
    Hello, I am a very active player looking for a new guild. I am level 77 and (600 coins daily). My ally code is 333-171-323. I currently have 9, 7 star characters and I am looking forward to grinding out some guild currency for you if you have room.
  • Options
    @UcanCALmeTHEdude look at top right for messages if on normal browser or bottom right if on mobile browser.
  • Options
    @Muskaan I sent you a pm and ally invite. You'd be a welcome add to my guild No Exuse. Very friendly guild running tier5 raids and about to start a new one tonight.
  • Options
    Hey hydrocarbon my apologies I didn't realize I was in your thread. I'll back off.
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Meat1980 wrote: »
    Hey hydrocarbon my apologies I didn't realize I was in your thread. I'll back off.

no harm, no foul. we're recruiting for heroics, so we have a different target audience.
  • Options
    one more opening
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    due to the recent mod debacle, we've had a couple top players rage quit the game which has created 2-3 openings in our league. we were a top 50 league, but with a few slots open, we have slid a bit. if you have a single 7* char and can grind 600 energy a day, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.

just hitting your daily goals and not even spending coins, you can generate 3,000 guild bank coins a week (640*3 heroic raids to finish even last place and easily 150*7 coins for daily activities). I generally spend 200 crystals a day and clear 3,500-4,000k coins a week easy. that is a good 35-50 Rey shards if you're counting. all you have to do is hit your 600 and put up a toon in the raid.

all you need to do is participate. we have enough firepower to clear a heroic raid in an hour, we just need help grinding coins to do raids. our rules are simple, 1.) no drama, 2.) hit your 600 per day, and 3.) no more than 24 GW nodes per day. that is it. and the rewards are great. i get full raid gear all the time and i'm coming in last place.

see for yourself...
    5j6WiOEl.jpg
    r4UwJSll.jpg
    2mhyca0l.jpg
    EwaZziml.jpg

come join a top league and set yourself up for long term success, we have some of the best players in the game, and have even been poached by team instinct. we have loads of knowledge and can save you hours of wasted time with helpful info on any game topics. and we're good people. i went from struggling to make top 100 in my shard to hitting #1 on my server thanks to the coins and gear i got in this guild.

oj4kHWvl.jpg

to be considered please PM rocknroll64 to join.

Post edited by Hydracarbon on
  • Options
    one slot left.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump