Omega Event

Is there any truth to the whispers in the east that the Omega event is returning this weekend? Thanks all!

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Soon.
  • Please refer to the community update this week as it fully explains all updates concerning events, future events, character updates, upcoming raids, and bug fixes along with multiple resources as to the game developers long term plans and future of the game.

Then again it may be just a video of a movie trailer...
  • JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    Please refer to the community update this week as it fully explains all updates concerning events, future events, character updates, upcoming raids, and bug fixes along with multiple resources as to the game developers long term plans and future of the game.

+1
  • Uh Oh, I'm about to give EA the benefit of the doubt... I may need to be slapped shortly:

Perhaps EA/CG, like most aware entities, learned something from an experience --in this case the Friday-released update that changed the way armor functions-- and decided to embark on a new strategy, releasing updates on Monday so we (the loyal beta testers) don't have to wait through the weekend while something is fixed.

That right there is faith, my friends
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moe_Betta wrote: »
    Uh Oh, I'm about to give EA the benefit of the doubt... I may need to be slapped shortly:

Perhaps EA/CG, like most aware entities, learned something from an experience --in this case the Friday-released update that changed the way armor functions-- and decided to embark on a new strategy, releasing updates on Monday so we (the loyal beta testers) don't have to wait through the weekend while something is fixed.

You do realize they release on Friday so that we test it for a whole weekend before they have to consider fixing it.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moe_Betta wrote: »
    Uh Oh, I'm about to give EA the benefit of the doubt... I may need to be slapped shortly:

You do realize they release on Friday so that we test it for a whole weekend before they have to consider fixing it.

• JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    Please refer to the community update this week as it fully explains all updates concerning events, future events, character updates, upcoming raids, and bug fixes along with multiple resources as to the game developers long term plans and future of the game.

ROTFLMAO, best post of the week winner right here!!!!!!! Don't forget it's a trailer they have nothing to do with or will probably not watch for accuracy.