T7 guild, looking for recruits

T7 guild, looking for recruits, only requirements are Line chat, level 80, and the 600 energy contribution. Drama free guild. No troubles, big bubbles.

Replies

• Options
    Full guild, but we're getting rid of inactives and replacing them with new active and friendly members. We're very organized and will ensure everyone gets raid rewards. Our raid schedule is Monday , Wednesday and Saturdy. We start at 13:00 EST . We only have one raid rule but besides that it's Free-For-All! PM me or EscapeArtist if you're interested or have any questions :)
  • Options
    bump to the sound of da music
  • Options
    Looking for players who are heavily invested in the game !
    A great opportunity to be in a fun guild that has it together.
  • Options
    Hello, I am a very active player looking for a new guild. I am level 77 and (600 coins daily). My ally code is 333-171-323. I currently have 9, 7 star characters and I am looking forward to grinding out some guild currency for you if you have room.
  • Options
    Muskaan wrote: »
    Hello, I am a very active player looking for a new guild. I am level 77 and (600 coins daily). My ally code is 333-171-323. I currently have 9, 7 star characters and I am looking forward to grinding out some guild currency for you if you have room.
    @Muskaan, sure dude, Uhm, do you have line chat?
  • Options
    Thx Muskaan
    Escape Artist will bring you aboard.
  • Options
    bump a lump dump
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm level 72 but finish top5 p2p. My ally code is 547-832-567.
  • Options
    TeNShan wrote: »
    I'm level 72 but finish top5 p2p. My ally code is 547-832-567.
    @TeNShan my bad man, I was busy, we'll take you in! Uh do you use line? I'll send you an ally request
  • Options
    Just downloaded it. I think my name on it is "tenshan" but not entirely sure how it works. Accepted your ally request btw
  • Options
    TeNShan wrote: »
    Just downloaded it. I think my name on it is "tenshan" but not entirely sure how it works. Accepted your ally request btw
    My bad.. Kinda busy at the moment, you have to leave your guild for me to invite you bro. And yeah it's Tenshan.
  • Options
    Just left the guild. And changed my ID to tenshan on line
  • Options
    Room for two more!!!
  • Options
    Recruiting once again don't miss this opportunity only one spot available
  • Options
    1 spot left, if you're very active and would like to join a guild with a strong guild bank contribution, look no further. PM one of us if you are interested.
  • Options
    Added you Daddyngo007
  • Davidwbjr76
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Hi all, looking for a active t7 guild!
    **MUST BE RAIDING EVENING CEST**
    I'm level 80 and experienced at T7, I have 36 7* toons a handful of which are gear 10 and I always do my 600.

P.s guild needs to be active!!, I.e at least 45 doing there 600 a day

Greyside 883-775-723

Happy raiding !!
  • TinselMob
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey Guys,

if you are still looking for new people, I'd love to join.
    I'm playing every day (600/600), currently lvl 76, 11x 7* and 3 at almost 7* (a few more days ;))
    Ally-ID is: 343-191-699

Please write an reply here first, as I am in an other guild right now, which is pretty crappy :D

Best, Tinsel
  • Options
    I sent you a pm TinselMob.