382 posts Member
edited August 2016
IMG_1731.PNG

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    No
  • You bet your buttox I would
  • Yes. Well, I have 3 of them so maybe not. But if I had 0 100% yes. It is only 31.5% crit damage max because of the 4 dot, but still awesome.
  • scuba wrote: »
    No

Because it's mk4?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    In a heartbeat yes. Exactly what I need :o

edit: this is why polls should still be a thing. You would get 10x the feedback from a poll that you would get from comments.
  • Just wait for 7dot mods...
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Yes
  • Oooohwee. Who even has that many credits laying around?!?

But yeah, that's a pretty good one to snag.
  • Eh i dunno it is only c quality only buy things from the Mod shop if its B or A quality but that is nice if you have extra credits why not since the drop rates suck.
  • Radonis wrote: »
    Eh i dunno it is only c quality only buy things from the Mod shop if its B or A quality but that is nice if you have extra credits why not since the drop rates suck.

Ooohwee. Crit damage mod in crit damage set, with a speed secondary that will likely increase when leveled. Even though it's only 4* that is going to be hard to come by as a drop. Plus, available for credits instead of crystals. It's a good buy.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    No

Because it's mk4?
    It is not a bad mod and IMO spending credits on MOD's is not a horrible idea if you have it. It also depends on what you are looking for with secondary stats.
    It is a good primary and mod set.
    The primary will max at 31.5%.
    Speed may not even go up, offense could go up twice.

I personally only consider:
    MK3 or MK5
    No speed or offense mod sets
    With both
    -Secondary Speed 5 or above
    -Secondary Crit Chance
    Primary depending on the shape, no defense or offense except on the Square or Diamond.

So that one does not fit my criteria.
  • Here's where it ended up. I think Han will be happy to have it.IMG_0104.PNG
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    not bad. Glad it worked out.
  • I would never use the mod shop. Way to expensive!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Tentative yes. Tentative, only because I'm over a week away from beating tier 3 crit damage challenge and completing a set. If I have 3 or 4 decent mods to go with it, darn skippy.
  • Yes provided I had the credits. Now I am going to make 1.4 mil a hard savings wall just in case. No not really I will be in triple digit credits 23.89 hours a day.
  • Probably yes! On a side note, I've still never seen anything over 3*? Is that just wretched RNG or am I missing something?
  • I would. My only problem is that it is 4dot.
  • Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    Probably yes! On a side note, I've still never seen anything over 3*? Is that just wretched RNG or am I missing something?

I started getting 5dot mods in my shipments once I unlocked all challenges
  • Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    Probably yes! On a side note, I've still never seen anything over 3*? Is that just wretched RNG or am I missing something?

I started getting 5dot mods in my shipments once I unlocked all challenges

Ah, good to know! Thank you! Kinda doesn't seem worth doing that, especially for the prices of those mods.
  • That's a pretty sweet mod. 1.4 M is rough but at least you know what you are spending on as opposed to most of the rest of this game.
  • Youthv2 wrote: »
    Just wait for 7dot mods...

Bingo
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Hahahaha why would someone do pay for that with crystals or credits when you can just do a mod challenge....maybe if the prices weren't ridiculous but they are....
  • Hahahaha why would someone do pay for that with crystals or credits when you can just do a mod challenge....maybe if the prices weren't ridiculous but they are....

Ooohwee. First of all, it is a crit damage set mod with crit damage base. It is a c-class with speed as a secondary. Good luck getting that with the jawas you have. You'd be searching for awhile for one of that quality.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hahahaha why would someone do pay for that with crystals or credits when you can just do a mod challenge....maybe if the prices weren't ridiculous but they are....

Ooohwee. First of all, it is a crit damage set mod with crit damage base. It is a c-class with speed as a secondary. Good luck getting that with the jawas you have. You'd be searching for awhile for one of that quality.

This. You pay to get what you want/need. It's not a bad price to eliminate the hassle of playing mod lottery. Credits come freely, and it's really not a bad price. You could make that back with one credit heist event and a day or two of GW.

This. You pay to get what you want/need. It's not a bad price to eliminate the hassle of playing mod lottery. Credits come freely, and it's really not a bad price. You could make that back with one credit heist event and a day or two of GW.

That was exactly my reasoning. It was credits not crystals. I just chuckle at the crystal costs.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yeah, the crystal costs are high, but tbh with you. I've paid them a couple times now to get that perfectly tuned 5 dot mod with a rank. I bought a potency cross with potency primary, speed secondary, protect, tenacity, and crit strike and put it on aayla. Got lucky and the four upgrades all went to speed and crit chance. So it gives her 15 speed and 4ish% crit. I felt it was worth the crystals. Wasn't gonna find that in the wild any time soon.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    I probably wouldn't, just because I need credits. Saw one like that though except critical chance instead of damage, plus it was mk5. Cost like 3700 crystals. If only I was a whale.
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hahahaha why would someone do pay for that with crystals or credits when you can just do a mod challenge....maybe if the prices weren't ridiculous but they are....

I thought 4 dot mods were B class?
  • CaptainDwindleton
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How can I even afford that?