Looking for droids in Critical Damage Mod Challenge

Dev team: in the Critical Damage Mod Challenge, could you possibly add droids to the required units list? ...or at least just HK and IG-86?

I mean, there are only five Jawas in the game. I understand you want to make us get them all, but cut us some slack, won't you?
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Unless the made requirement changes across the board, I'd be against cherry picking mod challenges to make easier. It's just not fair to those who have already invested into jawas to unlock the mods.

It's the same with empire units. Not many folks spent the resources. It's nice to see advantages to having geared and leveled toons for fun and not just for arena.
  • What's worse is needing Finn for Speed challenges. You absolutely need to have him, but given the choice, who would want to.
  • What about the other challenges then like offense and speed? Also only 5 toons of htese factions available! Or potency? I dont want to farm empire toons!

Lets just make all of them free for all...

You want crit damage mods, go get 5 jawas, like the rest of us did...
  • markusfive
    297 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Getting 5 jawa to 5* is pretty easy tbh. It would suck if you haven't started JE yet since his will take the longest.
  • What kind of gear levels are required on your jawas for the tier 3 challenge?
  • markusfive wrote: »
    Getting 5 jawa to 5* is pretty easy tbh. It would suck if you haven't started JE yet since his will take the longest.

Since the mercing "ban" getting JE has become problematic, for me at least
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    What kind of gear levels are required on your jawas for the tier 3 challenge?

Lvl 8, 5 stars and above, lvl 70. Me and my wife cleared it with around 24k overall power. Gave one protection mod each to Nebit and one of the weaker health ones. One or 2 toons were 6 stars or above in both accounts.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    What's worse is needing Finn for Speed challenges. You absolutely need to have him, but given the choice, who would want to.

Lol yea I'm currently farming Finn for speed mods, it sucks
  • I currently have 6* Dathcha, 5* Jawa and Nebit, and 4* Scavenger, and am at 40/80 on Engineer. As seldom as JE is in the guild shop, I could probably build a First Order team for offense mods (and I only have Phasma) before I'll be able to unlock and 5* JE.
  • I have all 5 and 3 star the teir 3 still do not get any good drops!
  • I didn't realize you posted this thread, I have a similar one regarding Speed and Offense challanges.

I can see why it wouldn't make sense to add droids to Crit Damage specifically because droid teams are cheap enough as it is. I think it is good for an F2P droid team user to have to farm something other than droids.

Perhaps another faction though... Like Geonosians?
  • How about jawas and tuskens total tattooine battle makes most sense
  • What's worse is needing Finn for Speed challenges. You absolutely need to have him, but given the choice, who would want to.

This is why I have decided 4° speed mods are going to have to be good enough for now.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    In short.....NO. At least the jawas are all pretty easy farms. Dathcha from GW, Jawa from cantina nodes, JS from Cantina currency, Nebit from Arena, and JE from Guild store. You can farm them all simultaneously. Now, try doing that with FO, Empire, or Resistance toons. You can't.

To me, the more disappointing thing was that there were no droids in the crit dmg mod challenge battles.....