Daily contribution tracking - Bugged

Prev1
BeansterMaster
18 posts Member
edited August 2016
So, I can't be the only Leader or officer having is issue. Daily coin contribution is rarely ever accurate in the manage list, making t extremely hard to determine which members aren't pulling their weight. EA needs to fix this, can't be that hard. The bank seems to be accurate, but the manage list never is.

Who else is having this issue? Any solutions?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• It has been the Bain of our Guild for quite some time. Resorting to capturing lifetime number, and tracking that daily to record the difference in amount.
  • Coin stats are now completely useless.

The most useful stats were the weekly coin contributions. It worked 100%. I'm not sure why it was removed.
  • Leaders can't afford to alienate the dwindling player base, so without numbers to back them up, they are not going to get on moochers' cases.
    Not the best for morale.
  • Yes bring back the weekly contribution.. And fix the daily contribution, it is definitely bugged.
  • +1
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    You're correct. This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • This is becoming VERY frustrating. We're missing raid days because contribution isn't tracking correctly and we have very little clue as to who the culrpits are. PLEASE CG, can you guys make this a bit of a priority? Can ya?
  • Something has got to be done. It's been going on for way too long.
  • If you wait for one hour after the daily guild reward drops before spending any energy on battles then the manage & activity guild coins banked will always match.
    There is about a 30-45min. time discrepancy between the manage and activity section's clocks in your guild.
  • That does not always work. I have had guild members wait three hours and it still does not match. It would be so much easier for us if they just fix it.
  • If that's the case, you know what time your activity clock resets when your daily guild reward drops, so it's a matter of each person finding out what time their manage clock resets each day, cause it will stay the same every day. Then it's just a matter of getting people to wait until their manage clock resets after their activity clock before they spend energy on battles. It's currently the only way.
  • This need to be fix!
  • Slothe, that sounds good in theory, but in practice it's hard to get full participation as there are members that jump on to get their energy done asap for the day. The other problem is that, it simply doesn't always work. Resets for me were 15 minute delayed.
  • bump
  • Has anything been done to address this? I've been responsible for tracking the ticket counts of my guild, and right now its a pain. At the very least its tedious. At worst, I find myself working with flawed data.

A fix for accurate tracking is a must, and most guilds will benefit from it.
  • Please comment on my post, if you don't mind: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94844/daily-ticket-counter-does-not-work-unreliable-please-comment-️-maybe-enough-comments-response/p1
    I'm hoping with more comments, we can at least get a response.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    You're correct. This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!

Lol does it take 8 months for the team to review a bug?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • This bug has made it extremely difficult for guild leaders to run their guild. It is also caused strife amongst guild members as well. I don't know why it's taking so long to fix something that seems so simple to fix. Maybe it's just not a priority since it doesn't affect money.
  • I linked your post in mine. Hope that's alright!
  • Any update?
  • Any update?

Why would there be an update, Vinny. This was only reported, and flagged as a bug, 8 months ago. ;p
  • Please correct this issue asap.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Artimus
    176 posts Member
    Talked to support on the phone today. The response was "Problem? What problem?"

Beyond annoying.
  • Dev response in August..
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    Yes 600 tracking is broken
  • C1P2
    6 posts Member

Hello?
    We are waiting.
    Leader of Jedi Grises (Spanish guild). swgoh.gg/u/c1p2
  • BlackIrish
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    This should have been a high priority fix a long time ago. It's now been 11 months since this was reported and acknowledged. It's CRAZY that for 11 of the 14 months since Raids were introduced this feature has been known to be broken and left unfixed! Also we NEED weekly totals.

Guild leaders are some of your best evangelists... why alienate and anger us by not giving us the basic PROPERLY FUNCTIONING tools and support we need?

@CG_Kozispoon I am tagging your name here since you were the CG rep who first acknowledged the bug. We need an update, and we need to know what the plan to fix it is.

I spend too much time and money on this game already, and am not interested in spending more to manually track 49 Guild members each day.

@CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_CapGaSP
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Any update?
  • Frustrated. This is Still happening... when will this be fixed?
  • Long rant time!

I joined a new, awesome guild two days ago and today was the first time this bug has happened to me (I've only been playing for 1 1/2 months and have never heard of this issue before, but I can see now after searching on here how common it is).

Anyhow, I've spent around 750 energy since the guild reset. My daily personal is showing up as 600/600. However, under Guilds -> Manage, it is showing that I've only spent 258 energy. I'm trying to communicate with my officers so they don't boot me since 600 daily tickets is a requirement to be in the guild!

I decided to contact EA Help via phone to see if they could fix it as I've already used my crystals today on refreshes. WHAT A PAIN! It was a terrible experience. I was on there for a whole hour, transferred multiple times to different departments (having to explain the situation each time), and everyone was clueless about this bug. They kept trying to tell me their records show I spent 400 guild currency this morning and that's where it went. I was like, what the heck?! I'm talking about DAILY RAID TICKETS not showing properly (I clearly explained it to everyone I spoke to) and that it had nothing to do with any kind of currency or anything that I could actually spend in the game. They would put me on hold to go speak to someone higher up, then come back clueless to what I was talking about, then transfer me to someone else.

After about an hour of these transfer loops, I finally told the support guy that this was getting ridiculous and if he could, to just credit me with enough crystals so I could do some refreshes and try to make up the missing raid tickets. I was, of course, put on hold again. He finally came back and said since they cannot figure out what the issue is, he would try to get approved to give me some crystals... after several more minutes on hold, he came back saying he would give me a whopping 50 crystals. I guess that's better than nothing, but not nearly enough to make up the missing difference since I had spent 400 crystals (some of which I had bought as I'm currently on the 100 crystals a day plan) where the tickets did not show up. I told him that, but he said they normally aren't allowed to give crystals and that this was the best they could do.

Bah, I'm never contacting EA help again.

/end rant