Darth Maul

2Next

Replies

• Mizo wrote: »
    Nonemo wrote: »
    He's slow and squishy, yes. Because if he wasn't, he'd be OP as all heck. Doesn't mean he can't be used effectively. But you need taunters and ATK down toons to keep him alive I think.

With all builds being rather streamlined I think we will see a lot of new powerful combos emerging in time.

If my whole team gets a turn before DM he will never get an attack.

Yes I agree... Luminara can use force blast on him immediately and he is killed in 2 hits, it **** me off when Poe or someone taunts first tho, then it's over
    I have a 7 star fully geared Maul. He's still made of glass at that level and still slow as hell. In GW, I was using him as part of a B squad. Somehow, he was the last man standing in a 3 on 1. He had about 25% health remaining with the 3 remaining enemies at about 50%.

Well, a funny thing happened. He dodged 4 attacks in a row, and then wiped out the other 3 with 3 clean shots in a row.

He has 0 evasion, but as a leader he's geared up to give 15% evasion to Sith allies which he had to have applied to himself also. Never seen him evade anything, let alone a barrage like that! But it made me think he has potential. Then again, I was probably extremely lucky that round. Ill have to experiment more.
    How much money have you spent on this to get 11 packs + containing darth maul

• Maul is absolutely deadly against opponents l, I finish top 10 arena with my sith team mostly(almost done grinding for Opress) I have Dart Sidous, Maul, Dooku, Kylo, and Daka all leveled out. I've using Maul forever here's the negative if he gets targeted by a high attacking team your screwed unless Darka revives him why it's important to have her with him. Plus as most high attackers are poor in health especially Maul, Get healing Jedi with Dooku stun if it happens first shot I got game won because arena cpu targets Darka cause of healing so whirling blades literally brings a whole team to yellow after one turn all u need is one turn to get in a good shot, however opposition healer must b stun or its all for nothing.
    Another issue he always goes last before and one else on your team so he usually gets killed before even going once if targeted, but he self heals when knocks out an opponent which is helpful basically gotta survive first round of attacks if u do you have awesome shot to win, I've beat teams that were 28000 to my 23000 easily but there 2-3 teams that destroy me all he tim so I gotta switch in an out a lot.