Regarding my in-game persona

There's too much anonymity in GoH. Who am I? No one knows. It does my ego no good.

Some suggestions: give me an avatar, with lots of customizability. Force me to have an unique name.

Instead of nameless shards, give me a home planet. Let there be a planet-wide chat, as well as guild chat. Make guilds planet-based. Give guilds a home base; maybe it needs defending from other guilds. Let there be a map. Give me a location on this map.

And so on. In short, give me a presence.
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• I actually really like these ideas. I would bet once they introduce ships, planets might come with?
  • Jophue wrote: »
    I actually really like these ideas. I would bet once they introduce ships, planets might come with?

Yes! And we can have our pilot toons fly the chits between planets.

(Doh! It got me again. Sorry bro. I couldn't pass on the ships comment. It was lobbed up like a softball.)
  • I was thinking along these lines yesterday. I defeated 7* yoda in the Grand Master Jedi training. Give me a title recognizing my achievements.
  • IDobaFett wrote: »
    I was thinking along these lines yesterday. I defeated 7* yoda in the Grand Master Jedi training. Give me a title recognizing my achievements.

Goblin Slayer
  • IDobaFett wrote: »
    I was thinking along these lines yesterday. I defeated 7* yoda in the Grand Master Jedi training. Give me a title recognizing my achievements.

Goblin Slayer

This chit made me really LOL.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sounds good, all except the planet based guilds.

If your guild was all in your shard, it would either create more competition in guild to compete for #1. Or a very cooperative guild would **** block #1 and no one else would be able to get it.