IG 100

anybody have good experience with him?? Would he be worth adding to a droid squad or in general?

Replies

• Options
    I heard he is horrible. I'm getting him to 6 stars anyway and hoping he'll get buffed at some point.
  • Options
    There isnt an ig 100. Unless i missed something
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    There isnt an ig 100. Unless i missed something

The bodyguards from. Episode 3 of general grevious are IG 100 magna guards.
  • Options
    I've got him just about to 5*. I don't love him. I feel a bit obligated to ride it out for the moment with my current investment what it is, but everything I hear says to use Poe/Sid/Daka to complete a droid team.
  • Options
    Read about how sunk costs should not be considered for present continuation of investments.
  • Options
    Read about how sunk costs should not be considered for present continuation of investments.

Pentagon principle.....we're already into this for trillions, all we need is to "surge" and spend more. Lol

I jest, he's the one droid I don't have and he might be extremely useful against Jedi heavy teams, but does look a bit underwhelming. Right now I'm trying to unlock him just to get the last 3 DS toons I need for the "26" achievement.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I've used him as my fifth dark side squad member, but I'm going to swap him out for NS Initiate soon.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    magnagiard is bad
  • Options
    Jabberwocky, someone misusing a logical principle doesn't negate the merits of the principle. That is also a logical fallacy.
  • Options

Pentagon principle.....we're already into this for trillions, all we need is to "surge" and spend more. Lol

I jest, he's the one droid I don't have and he might be extremely useful against Jedi heavy teams, but does look a bit underwhelming. Right now I'm trying to unlock him just to get the last 3 DS toons I need for the "26" achievement.

I just need 6 more shards. It'll be done today and he can sit on the bench until he becomes useful. He will not have anymore training or ability mats given to him until he learns to play nicer with others. I feel committed to those last few shards, but nothing more. I didn't clarify that.
  • Options
    Jabberwocky, someone misusing a logical principle doesn't negate the merits of the principle. That is also a logical fallacy.

I understand the principle, it's a joke.

BTW i actually used my cantina energy today to unlock IG-100 to have enough cannon fodder to throw at the last three GW stages to soak up the specials.
    As far as that went, he performed admirably. ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762