So.:.CG/EA what did you do for this?

Doj
27 posts Member
Alright, EA_Jesse and CG_Silva had stated that there were upcoming changes, which was needed at end game.

I'm fine with an update if you actually have some content. From what I've seen, CG/EA did two things, which bring little value to the game.

1) lvl 70 -- few players from hard launch had only a Dozen give or take lvl 60, and many didn't have the gear or 7*. Thus, this is kinda of a wash without something fun to play like the key card battles changes. Something that few if any play.

2) GW -- you never hinted that CG/EA were going to change the best/most challenging part of the entire game!!!!! Yet, you changed the whole game by making the tactics for completing the only thing that made the game interesting!

I'll stick around for a few days and give it a go! However, you owe it to the community, f2p and p2p, and your developers an explanation and a time line now that you have massively under delivered!

Replies

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Actually it was an amazing update thank you Cg, The salty tears of rage from the gw change have made today like Christmas all over again
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Actually it was an amazing update thank you Cg, The salty tears of rage from the gw change have made today like Christmas all over again

906647.gif
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.