Ug

I know no one can know the future but I have been putting a lot to Jawas in prep for the raid. I finished nebit and out of boredom started throwing arena points to Ug.

To my surprise he looks legit! 45% chance to stun droids and 75% damage to droids. Wow. Could be good however I haven't gotten him high level or star. Is he worth it or good enough?

Anyone had experience or input as to if he is worth it?

Replies

• I'm gonna farm him once I get GG. I'll get GG before the raid comes out which is never.
  • he's a good sleeper toon. dengar is in the same boat.
  • JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    is worth it?

We don't know. Right now, against droids, he does amazing. Will that translate to the new raid? Maybe...but maybe not, no one knows. What we do know is that Ug thirst for purple gear, quite a few of which are raid gear, is unmatched.

Unless you've gotten all your other characters to where you want them, I'd leave Ug alone for now, until his worth is proven. He is just too expensive to gear atm.
  • He blows droids out of the water and obviously droids are a big part of the new raid. His AOE droid stun is huge alone. If you're trying to narrow who to put time into then cross Eeth off before Ugnaught.
  • Good input thanks for your time. I have been largely disappointed with the Jawas. I have three at seven stars gear 9 and the other two at six stars gear 9 and just not overwhelming.