Yup, another Greivous Complaint

EA, do us all a favor and lower the ridiculous requirements to unlock Greivous! Good luck to F2P peeps, I'll see you guys on my death bed in 70 years after I got previous maxed lol. I'm not the only one complaining here so EA for love of the force, Lower Greivous shard prices!

Replies

• And what do all of us who worked and bled to get him to 7* get in return?? It took enormous resources and time to get him maxed, I say leave him alone!!!
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    And what do all of us who worked and bled to get him to 7* get in return?? It took enormous resources and time to get him maxed, I say leave him alone!!!
    +1
    Mine is 65/100, i'm almost done and f2p. It's not that long if you focus. Arena give you 10-12 shard, gw 15, cantina around 15 again (farm 8 pts node) so around 40-45 shard/day. So between 620-675 pts every days. So 5shards every two days. So basicly 132 days for a maxed Grievous. Stop complaining and focus!!!

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    The problem for me now is I use GW tokens to buy shards to convert in the shard shop.

I was getting 3 shipments a day which = 15 shards converted into Shard shop currency @ 225 per day!!

Now with the ongoing and sensitive GW difficulty issue I am only getting 10 extra shards a day. This has put a huge dent in trying to obtain GG. I am almost at 65 shards now, but will stop after that until they fix GW. It's too much of a strain especially when Vader shards crop up once and a while - they MUST be bought every time I see them there.

As a side note: I am 2 shards away from getting Vader to 6* and need to beat GW 2 more times to get the 150 times GW won achieve - that gives 5 Vader shards. Funny enough I was exactly 5 shards needed for Vader when the GW difficulty was raised. In other words I would have had a 6* Vader by now and would have been able to focus on GG more easily.

The GW issues are not just in regard to GW - its affecting the entire gameplay of this game - EA for the love of Pete - fix the GW issue immediately!!!!

• **** Boo, you know what? Must of the players don't have issue whit the GW. The dev say there is no issue whit the GW. It is not true that most of the players can't complete it, actually they do. We have give you many advices to help you to complete it. It's really not a big thing. So plz, stop, i'm tired of it
  • And Boo, my friend complete GW in auto.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    **** Boo, you know what? Must of the players don't have issue whit the GW. The dev say there is no issue whit the GW. It is not true that most of the players can't complete it, actually they do. We have give you many advices to help you to complete it. It's really not a big thing. So plz, stop, i'm tired of it

It works differently for some people but there IS an issue - There is a megathread with over 4k posts full of complaints about it and many more separate threads and posts under the feedback section

- so how can people like you keep arguing about it being WAI, which is what the Devs are saying: because they can't be bothered to fix it and want to rake in all the profits of people becoming P2P just to try to level their toons, its outrageous.

Just because you and a few others seem to be lucky (can't stress that word enough - lucky) to complete GW, doesn't mean there is a whole stream of players that are all saying the same thing as you - it's broken for them too (for whatever reason).

Some people are getting 3* teams of toons at node 12 whereas many others can barely make a dent in one toon on a team that is completely maxed beyond everything they have in their roster combined! there IS an imbalance in GW - like I say it may not affect people (like you at all), for others its too easy (like your friend) and for many others (like me) its not challenging at all - impossible is the appropriate word.

I don't want to turn this thread into yet another GW complaint, I only mentioned it because it was relevant to the issue of this thread - from my perspective of gameplay.

I agree with you whole heartedly - I'm tired of this topic too. So why doesn't EA fix it so everyone can shut up and get back to enjoying the game AS INTENDED?
  • I have no problems with GW. I've beaten in every day since the update, which runs counter to the "luck" argument.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Maybe you are just lucky every day, lol

Like I said there are people that don't seem to be having any issues. But when others seriously struggle through it (and have multiple teams of lvl 80 7* toons) and get a final node 12 that is over 10k higher in power to their top squad - something is off.

Hundreds of players are complaining about this - its not just me.

Like I said, lets leave this thread to speak to shard shop. I only brought up the GW issue, because it is relevant as to how I am using the shard shop. I do not want a GW debate - that can be saved for the many other threads already in the forums.
  • They actually stole grievous shards from me after the 10/11 update. My shards went down 10. Plus the 3 times i bought 5 more never showed up. Now the 5 shard option is in a loop of saying i bought it.
  • Dude I hat those poop head EA mean people. Trust me I would say something else, but I've already got kicked off the forums once. EA is robbing you I would sue them. It sounds shady but the first person that burns EA to the ground would be a hero to my eyes!