#30 Small life Changes : Donation of Hero Shards To Guild Mates

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
if8ufq.jpg

Donation Of Hero Shards To Guild Mates
While it is true we have some use for excess shards in the form of the shard shop. But if your like me and are at a point where buying packs leaves you with insane amounts of excess shards and not wanting to buy packs. As well as having maxed GG and almost every hero in the game at 7*.

The shard shop is then pointless to us outside of Vader and even then most of us are closing in on maxing him.

Now to the next point , our guild is a community of good and loyal people. Some can't afford to spend money on the game while others can. As someone who has spent over $10,000 on the game and finds packs pointless to buy for one hero. Why don't we find a way to promote the idea of community and brotherhood as well as profits for CG.

The Time For Shard Donations Is Now

- You can now donate Hero shards and request Hero shards every 48 hours.
- exclusive heroes max of 5 shards per 48 hours and normal heroes 10 shards per 48 hours.
- the shard shop now requires manual conversion of shards to shard shop currency in the form of a secondary tab.
- a new tab has opened up in the donation area this does not affect the daily donations of gear.
- Vader is not part of this as he is a achievement hero.

Donation tab
A new tab will appear that allows the donation and asking of hero shards every 48 hours.
dbtddt.jpg

Shard shop main page
A secondary tab will now appear so you can manually convert what shards you want.
2rrp6o4.jpg

Shard shop currency screenshot
This will no longer be needed.
14idc10.jpg
2lsgn5h.jpg

#30 Small life Changes : Donation of Hero Shards To Guild Mates 27 votes

I would LIKE this change
92%
Aneil915joelightyearDeathstrokeMofojokers1992antookiAcky649ViruschillDarythflaw3dQuantifier5485lyttstaatzsCeziumTankzzxWholfAbeTheFearlessMaxReboChapinisdeeObiMasta1niko2018 25 votes
I would NOT like this change
7%
MoicalissKyno 2 votes
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    This would entice a big spender like myself into buying packs again. I'm more than happy to help guildies especially if Guild verse Guild becomes a thing and new raids of course.

Plus i hate wasting 300 Echo shards...... lol

As it is i can't spend my GW tokens enough to make a dent and keep them under 15,000. As well if it wasn't for Nebit i wouldn't have a use for arena tokens.

jjv3bt.jpg
    Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on
  • Aneil915
    143 posts
    edited August 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    Great idea mofojoker!! The idea to donate gear has been great for bring guild members together and creating a better community by allowing members to help each other as well as creating a little competition to see who can donate more. Introducing shard donations is the next step and a very welcome step by guild members! I for one can't wait for this to become reality.
  • I would LIKE this change
    I wish i could YES to this 800 more times
    Definitely useful. Donating gear has been a great idea and expanding this to donating shards can only improve the guild as a whole which is always a good thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    This would just open the door to more alt account abuse.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    Kyno wrote: »
    This would just open the door to more at account abuse.

You didn't read it , did you @Kyno :( ..

I was trying to give you the heads up as i noticed your post in the other thread. Have a read of this and i promise you that can't be.
    great idea, I'm sure they can limit or make it only farmable shards so it isn't widely abused
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    great idea, I'm sure they can limit or make it only farmable shards so it isn't widely abused

Definitely i actually do have this in there.

exclusive heroes max of 5 shards per 48 hours and normal heroes 10 shards per 48 hours.

And
    - Vader is not part of this as he is a achievement hero.

After talking it over with others that have helped with the series this seemed to be the general best spot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    This would just open the door to more at account abuse.

You didn't read it , did you @Kyno :( ..

I was trying to give you the heads up as i noticed your post in the other thread. Have a read of this and i promise you that can't be.

I did, with 3-5 accounts you would be able to increase your farming by at least 50%. A limit of 5 or 10 in 48 hours wouldn't stop ppl from doing it.