How to fix Teebo's leader ability with a single line of code:

Daker
109 posts Member
If [character] <> Stealth-Status Then

Seriously, that is all it takes (converted to whatever language you are using). The problem with Teebo's leader ability is that it is overriding the stealth status of characters that are already stealthed, replacing their multi-turn stealth with a single-turn one. If you change it so that the leader ability ONLY fires when the character is not already stealthed, it will stop it from ending characters' multi-round stealth abilities early.

Replies

• Yeah, this is a know problem. Don't know why they can't fix it either. Looks simple. But seriously, with all the issues CG has... this is probably one lower on the list. XD
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    That is about what they tried, I think a little Early in the process, and it ended with never granting back to back stealth.

I think instead of waiting till current buffs expired they did it right at the beginning, so if he was stealthed from the previous turn he would not stealth for current turn.

Needs to look at how many stealth turns he has left and if it is 0 than process leader ability.
  • They will fix it when new raid starts when he will be useless.
  • They will fix it when new raid starts when he will be useless.

So true
  • They tried this. It results him guaranteed to come out of stealth on the turn, so the best you could do is have a stealthed teebo every other turn.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • The problem with this issue isn't just in Teebo's stealth. It's not something they can adjust just for Teebo alone and have a perfect fix. The problem has to do with stealth of the entire game. It's a much bigger/tougher problem than pretty much everyone here on the forums think it is. Basicay, they need to do a rework of the entire stealth portion of the game to fix Teebo.