I have max Dengar what is he good for?

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
edited August 2016
I am a retired whale for obvious reasons but because of my progress in the game I have a max Dengar max abilities w omegas and everything.

1) what game modes is he good it? I can do 5,000,000 on heroic raid already. Anyone using him on heroic raid? Can he help me there?

2) what mods do you guys recommend? I have all types of mods four and five star so I can do anything with him.

3) Arena viable!?? With what other guys to compliment? I cannot imagine I am first w max Dengar.

Disclaimer: not sure anyone who really knows this game ever comes here anymore. @Josh_K @Naecabon @Maraxus @Mol_Sign @RJ__Brando @scuba sorry if I forgot any other solid theory crafters.

Replies

• C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Someone in my guild runs Teebo (L) , QGJ, Rex, Phasma and Dengar. He does 6-7M damage each heroic.

I'm not sure which mods he has, I'll have to look later.

I've yet to see Dengar on any Arena squad in the top 20. Probably higher but I've never looked.
  • C3POwn wrote: »
    Someone in my guild runs Teebo (L) , QGJ, Rex, Phasma and Dengar. He does 6-7M damage each heroic.

I've yet to see Dengar on any Arena squad in the top 20. Probably higher but I've never looked.

Thanks man! Good info. Probably potency and speed eh??
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Sorry no max dengar here.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    My arena has scoundrel squad with Lando (L), Zam, Greedo, Dengar, and GamGuard. It looks frightening. They run health mods on Dengar with speed arrow, potency cross, and crit chance triangle, protection circle. All his mods also have speed and crit chance as secondaries (except no speed secondary on the arrow of course, for obvious reasons). It also looks like a couple of them have potency secondaries... and some extra protection.

So it looks like mod wise they focus on speed and crit chance, because of dengar's mine mayhem. I'm currently trying to max him to test out this team, just because it's so different from the meta.

GG is a good tank, and it gives you tones of damage output between lando and dengar aoe, and zam and greedo with detonators.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    edit double post. oops

• C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    C3POwn wrote: »

Thanks man! Good info. Probably potency and speed eh??

I actually just looked since you made me curious. They are all health mods with offense, health or protection primaries. Normal type secondaries. Nothing special surprisingly. Unless he switches them out for the raid idk.