DarkCokeBlower
554 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hard mode DS 8B is where they'll be.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are that good, you should be buying lottery tickets.
  • I don't have insider info, but having just done DS 8 and noticing an empty space I thought it was the perfect place. Makes him only almost impossible to obtain. At a shard every other day years to take to seven star.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I was hoping cantina shipments....but I'm expecting cromium and being told that is "farmable"
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I'm hoping Darth Maul comes first!
  • That would be cool.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    He may not become farmable just yet. Although we got magma trooper i wouldn't expect it. May just get your hopes up as his rework made him very good and a good seller item again.
  • Becoming a single hard node character would make him still uber rare like snow trooper. (Although I don't want wedge wasting valuable space in guild store, unless maybe resistance trooper went away.)
  • We have confirmation that he will be farmable after the login rewards are done. We don't have confirmation of where. If he goes to chromium, it won't be for long. I hope it's not Arena or GW, because there's too much overlap with his main teammates in those. Cantina battles or shipments would be best, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes guild store. That seems to be the most frequent place they drop characters who are just going free.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Becoming a single hard node character would make him still uber rare like snow trooper. (Although I don't want wedge wasting valuable space in guild store, unless maybe resistance trooper went away.)

Why would he go into guild store?
  • I am just hoping he doesn't, but mentioned guild store as the guild store makes snow trooper slightly less rare.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    You all and you wishfully thinking.
    Wedge will go to Chromium and be "Farmable" in Shipments for crystals. Pretty much how every other Aud Pack Character has gone.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Wedge will go to Chromium and be "Farmable" in Shipments for crystals. Pretty much how every other Aud Pack Character has gone.

I hope so... I'd like to get some utility out of what I paid for months ago lol
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    gobears21 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I hope so... I'd like to get some utility out of what I paid for months ago lol

Part of me wants to share the Danger Zone with everyone but another part is mad that I couldn't use one of my favorite characters for 3 months and would like him to remain exclusive
  • I honestly want wedge to remain exclusive too, even though I don't own him. P2p deserve to keep their toons for a while. How you gonna release a toon to FTP when he's been unuseable for months and is kinda new.. I can honestly just go the hard route and farm wedge from shipments. I wouldn't mind if they added wedge into a single hard node. I think that'd be fair.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Wonderful, yet another toon going to cantina instead of arena or GW

And what's wrong with that? P2P should be rewarded for their purchase, Wedge is just now seeing top arena play. You can still farm Anakin if you want a meta team :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 1) Darth Maul
    2) Kit Fisto
    3) Wedge
    4) Echo
    5) Rex
    Do or do not...
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Wonderful, yet another toon going to cantina instead of arena or GW

+1