Bariss Ofee (or however you spell it)

I am a level 45 FTP player and I have been hearing a lot about how you shouldnt invest in bariss Offee because shes a "One trick pony". However assuming thats true, wouldnt she be the least likely canidate for a future nerf? EA wants people to be excited when the win her from a chromium/bronsium pack so why would they change her in any way but by making her a better more powerful hero? I would like to hear your guys's thoughts on this.

Replies

• She already was nerfed. Don't think she'll be nerfed again. Hopefully other players won't be nerfed either, though, so in most cases there are better alternatives now such as Luminara
  • I've been using Barris a lot, and I love her. Just started farming Lumi though
  • All she needs is her heal buffed to 20% max and damage increased 75% and her debuff ability working on nonjefi. At that point she will still be worse luminare.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Now you wish bariss back to the way she was? Really now hmmmm no you may not

Live with bad lifestyle choices and learn to stop crying nerf

First they came for bariss

Then they took gw cheese style

Then they came for me =x

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • She might just be one of the most undervalued values out there.. She will get you through GW's easier.
  • She's not bad. She has her uses in GW and soon people will start farming her to 7*. At 7* she may even become viable in arena again. Who knows
  • Barriss is great. Even more so now that she will be available in cantina missions.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Not looking forward to every team having a 7* Dooku. Barriss I am okay with
  • I'm gonna mess that Barris UP with my 7* Dooku. Luminara and Bariss better run and hide.
  • Barriss Coffee is good in GW. Outside that she's meh. But then every single healer is valuable in GW anyway. Lumi is an A/S tier "healer" and it's free. No need for Barriss in arena.
  • Barriss is quite useful.

I run a non tank team and Barriss has a hefty health meter to absorb most damage.

Also her heals are the antiSid for all those Sid teams out there.

Her healing makes her a first choice for AIs to attack. So with her health she's practically a good tank.

Just in case I run Lumi with Barriss. Since Lumi has good damage and their heals are compensatory for different situations
    Lumi becomes heal/dps
    Barriss becomes heal/tank
    Opening up other slots for damagers.